Chapter4

hey peoples. I think I'm gonna update everyday or everyother day. idek.

Audrey will start getting a baby bump soon enough. now I have to deal with a giant pain in the ass. Tony had to go back to the BVB tour bus because Andy broke something and needed it fixed. Jacky was still freaking out but dad thought Audrey would get knocked up soon enough, so he wasn't surprised. Austin has been hanging out with Asking Alexandria for the past week and a half. Dad hates the idea of having Audrey and Jackys baby on the tour bus and he wants to just ditch the whole tour and take Audrey back home. but he can't. Audrey thinks that when the baby is born he/she will have a great relationship with their dad and that Jacky will propose and that they're gonna be soo happy together. but little does she know that Jacky has yet to have a steady girlfriend. I'll be surprised if he stays with her for a month. and I don't expect my relationship with Tony to last but who knows maybe it will. Austin walks in the bus and laughs "I can't believe you got knocked up. wow Audrey. I know DeLanie would never do that. right?". "yeah. right. and tony and I aren't even having sex because he knows I'm not wanting to and he understands why. so ha". "I know why he doesn't wanna have sex. its because he doesnt have a dick." Austin mumbled. "piss off Austin. your just jealous I have DeLanie and you want her.". Tony said walking into the bus. "that's just disgusting. I love DeLanie but as a little sister.". "well I love DeLanie as my girlfriend.". I chimed in " you love me Tony?". "yeah. I do.". "I love you too.". we walked out of the bus and walked around warped tour. I stopped at the FIR merch stand and saw that the seller was being a total bitch so I decided that I was going to fire him and take over. Tony walked over and helped out. after about 3 hours I called Austin and apologized for Tony and asked him if he could help. he said yes. when Austin got there the crowd had died down and there were only a few people. "thank you soo much Austin." I hugged him. "its no problem. I just wanted an excuse to get out of the bus and escape from Audrey.". "I really appreciate it." I got on my tip toes and kissed him on the cheek. Tony grabbed my waist and guided me over to an open tent. "what was that?". "I asked him to help.". "no, you kissed him. why?". "I'm sorry babe. I'm used to doing that.". "you don't see me kissing other girls do you?". "hun. he's like my brother.". "DeLanie, I don't think this is gonna work out.". "fine. if me kissing my best friend on the cheek is such a problem for you then were done." I walked away from Tony and then I started to run. and I found myself at the door of the BVB bus. Andy wasn't playing until 6 so he was there. he apparently saw me outside and opened the door. "Tonys not here.". " good.". "what happened?". I started crying and he led me up the steps and he heald me on the couch. once I calmed down I told him wat happened. "he doesn't like his girlfriends kissing other guys.". "what so you're defending him?". "no. no. I'm just saying- someone knocked on the door. Andy scooped me up and I heald onto him. Dad walked in. "is she asleep?". "no. tony and her got in a fight. and she's been crying for the past hour.". "oh god. give her here.". dad carried me to the bus and Austin saw and followed us. "what happened? Ronnie is she hurt?". "yea.". "who hurt her?". we got to the bus and Tony was sitting on the steps. "did you hurt her?!". Austin was practicly screaming. "DeLanie, I am so-". "Tony I think you should go back to your bus and maybe come back tomorrow." Dad was perfectly calm. Tony walked away and we went into the bus. Jacky, daddy, and Austin tried to soothe me but I wouldn't talk to anyone but Austin. we didn't even talk. he just heald me and I fell asleep. I woke up in the middle of the night crying and Austin just shushed me and I said I wanted to play the Xbox. so we did until 9am and we were on the road by then. I'm glad we were because I really didn't want to talk to Tony right now. He got mad over me kissing Austin on the cheek.! that's a little ridiculous. and the rest of the day I took my anger out on random players on MW3. I ended up in Austins lap with his arms around me, playing the Xbox and me playing against him. I fell asleep in his arms.

A/N how do you like the stupidness of Tony? yeah I would have been at him too.