Chapter 15

hey guys I know its been a really long time since I've written but I've been going through some.... things and don't feel like doing anything...

The past few weeks have been... weird and Kaleb and I have been on rocky roads in our relationship....

he has been "showing" other girls around. I'm getting so tired of bull shit. Cylence and Austin are happier than ever. And daddy is on my case for god knows what.

Today when I woke up Kaleb was beside me but he was on his phone.

"babe. I love you."

"yeah .... love you too..."

I slid over to look at his phone and he locked it and put it away.

"kaleb. is there a problem?"

"why would there be a problem?"

"I don't know babe. why are you hiding you're phone from me?"

"I'm not hiding it."

"then why did you lock it and put it in your pocket?"

" are we really fighting about stupid shit?"

"yeah.and if you don't want to fight about stupid shit, then don't do stupid shit."

"DeLanie. We don't need to fight."

I sighed. Kaleb wrapped me in his arms and handed me his phone.

"babe. I love you."

someone knocked on the door. Cylence and Austin came in.

"hey guys. we heard yelling. is everything Ohkay?"

Austin leaned in.

" do I need to beat someone up?"

I laughed.

"no hun.. I think I can handel it myself. "

he backed away.

"well... we have coffee and pancakes. does anyone want any?" Kaleb and I got up and went into the kitchen.

Daddy and some guy around my age were sitting on the couch..

"DeLanie. this is Caleb. Your brother."

Caleb stood up. "I haven't seen you in forever. how have you been?"

"uhhg daddy? did you get another girl pregnant or did you just get married?"

daddy laughed.

"he's actually your cousin. your aunt is in jail and I was the only person who could take care of him so I adopted him."

"oh... so.... Caleb... this is Kaleb... my boyfriend.."

they just looked at eachother... Kaleb spoke up.

"so. since you're DeLanies brother now, you need to know the ground rules.... I think Austin here can teach you."

Caleb followed Austin outside. Kaleb and daddy had coffee and hung out on the couch. Cylence pulled me into my room.

"did you see his dimples?!? they're so adorable!!! since there are 2 Kalebs here... your brother Calebs new name is dimples."

Dimples and Austin walked back in and I told Dimples what his new name was... he laughed..

"if my name is Dimples then yours is.... Rae. because that's your middle name."

I was cool with that..

***Sorry guys for the short chapter.. I've got a lot of things that I need to straighten out in my life. Kaleb is currently dating another girl and she's a bitch.. like no joke... I think its just to piss me off. but ill write more over the weekend.. I'm going over to Cylences house!! yay! lln Byee