chapter 9

hey people. umm. I'm at my great.uncles funeral but its really sad and stuff and really crowded so I'm going to write.

Dream**

The hospital was cold and dark. everything was... eerie. the girl at the counter gave me the number to Tonys room and I thought I had seen it but apparently I didn't. I was roaming the dark halls when I saw.... something or someone walk across the hall and disappear almost instantly. the curiosity got the best of me and I slowly, cautiously walked over to the room I had thought it went into. the strange thing is, I felt like there was someone watching me. I grabbed the door knob and the door flew open. as I walked in, I saw a table. there was obviously a body under the sheet. I slowly lifted the sheet to see Tonys cold body laying there. I screamed in disbelief. My body started shaking..

"DeLanie. DeLanie wake up.". Andy was looking at me.

I looked around me and noticed I was outside.

"uhh why am I outside?". "well, you woke me up and brought me outside and then layed on the ground and then screamed. so yeah..." I explained my dream to him. "I just hope that's not the truth.". "when can we go see him?". "in the morning. DeLanie, its 2am.". Andy walked me back inside and put me back in my bed where Austin was freaking out. I layed back down and slowly fell asleep in Austins arms. We woke up around 10 and I quickly hot a shower and got dressed. I put on my I see stars tee and my purple skinny jeans. Sandra has the same size feet as cylence and I so I borrowed her shoes. they're pure black converse. and I loved them. Andy had a car rented and Austin, Cylence, Sandy, Daddy, Andy and I all piled in a black 2012 h2 hummer. I personally loved the car. When we got.to the hospital I was the first out, followed by Andy, daddy, Sandy, Cylence and Austin. I walked up to the front desk. "hey. what room is Anthony Biersack in?". "one moment please.". the chick at the desk was being a total bitch and I was about to knock her teeth out. Dad walked up beside me. "lady, we need to know where Tony is. NOW.". she looked up from her papers and gave dad a 'dont fucking annoy me. I'm busy.' face. I started to get pissed so I went behind her desk and grabbed the papers she was so interested in and grabbed a giant black sharpie marker. " you wouldn't dare.". "fucking try me. where the hell is Tonys room?" "262 in the ICU wing. now give me ba-" I threw the papers in the air and walked off. damn bitches who think they're shit. they can't fuck with DeLanie. fuck no. I went to room 262 in the Intensive Care Unit. I slowly opener door, afraid of what I might see. Tony was in a white hospital bed. his arm was wrapped in gauze and he was on oxygen. he was very pale. like paler than Cylence in the winter (she blends in with the snow). I was already crying and so was Andy. "Andy. please stop crying. you're gonna make me cry even more.". he looked down at me and wiped away my tears. Andy and I walked over to Tony. "please don't die. please don't.". "I can't lose you baby bro." I leaned down and kissed Tonys cheek. I turned around to face everyone. "are we ready to go?". they all turned and walked out the door. Andy was beside me and took my hand in his. He knew what I was feeling. Nothing. He was feeling the same. we walked to the front desk and I looked the bitch straight in the eye and flipped her the bird. dad wanted to drive since Andy was like completely out of it. "dad. I want to go and get some fried pickles.". "fried pickles?'. "yup. fried pickles. or just stop at the store and get some pickles.". so dad stopped at Wal-Mart and Andy and I went in and got some pickles. There were some fans and he just hugged them and didn't say a word. I would do the same. we got back in the car and went back to the buses. it was early afternoon and everyone wanted to hang out with a different band. Austin loves Asking Alexandria and Sleeping With Sirens. Cylence likes the boy band shit so I sent her to We The Kings. Sandy and I wanted to stay with Andy and Black Veil Brides. We were backstage durring the shows. It was cool. and after they had ended all of their shows, Andy asked me what my favorite instrument was. I said bass or drums because they are in the background and kindof hold the band in place. so Ashley walked over to me. "do you wanna know how to play the bass?". "hell yeah!" before I knew it I could play all your hate by heart. Ashley gave me his spare bass. Cylence apparently got bored with WTK and came to the Black Veil Brides stage. "I'm going back to the bus." she walked away. the next thing I know I feel someone breathing on my head. "I gotta talk to you. like now.". I turned around and saw Austin. "uhh okay...". he pulled me off the side of the stage and over in the grass. "what the hell?!". he looked me dead in the eyes. "we need to talk about Cylence.". "what about her? what did she do?". "stole something.". "finally I've turned her to the dark side. what did she steal?". Austin smiled." she stole my heart.". I burst out laughing. he's soo cheesy. "I'm fucking dead serious.". "that's cool.". "would you care if we- I cut him off. "I'm fine without the details of what you plan to do to her. just to let you know, if you hurt her, she will kill you. so you should move to the next universe if you hurt her.". he got the biggest pedophile grin on his face. I got kinda scared and told him to leave. I blinked and I saw him running back to the bus.. what a freak.

Cylences POV

I was in DeLanie's room watching tv when I heard someone calling my name I thought it was D's dad. I walked in the living room type thing and Austin was standing there."Can we talk Cylence.?" " Uhh sure..what's up dude?" "you prpbably know this but I kinda like you.. and I was. told you kinda liked me to..." I blushed I was so embarrassed.. " Uh. Kinda I am glad you like me too.." Austin smiled and kissed me .. Then the next thing I know his shirt is off and all I am wearing is my bra and shorts.."what are we doing?" I said laughing. " Whatever you wanna do.". I think we just kised for like half and hour until I head running tword the bus. " OMG, someone is comming!!" i ran to the bathroom. " hey austin where is Cylence?" it was DeLanie, thank god... I wonder if she knew, I know I wasn't gonna tell her I am her bestfriend and I know they had history.. well I can't lie to her. I came out of the bathroom and she said " were you guys having fun.?" " well all we did was kiss." I gave Austin a dirty look. " does she know.?" "yeah I talked to her and she told me to have some fun." he smiled. " yeah he said he liked you and I told him that I didn't wanna hear any details of what he was gonna do to you." I then had a slightly scared look. We then all started laughing. Then Austin said that " we would ' finish later".

DeLanies POV

I looked at the two of them. "you two aren't finishing in my bed. I've already had Audrey and Jacky there. I don't need anymore stains."