wChapter5

hey peoples. New upload. :) I'm going to cedar point. so I'll probably be too tired to write... maybe idek.

Texas isn't as hot as Florida. but its a pretty good place. Austin and I went to get coffee and monster when we stopped for gas. We ran into some fans and soon were bombarded with people asking us for signantures. Fans are awesome but are also kinda annoying and possessive. We ran back to the bus and soon were back on the road. when we got to the next concert I saw Tony walking toward the bus. I went back to my room and tried to play the Xbox but was too curious as to what they were saying.

Austin's POV

Tony walked up to the door and I opened it. "what the fuck do you want?". "get the hell out of my way. I need to talk to DeLanie.". "maybe later. not now. she's busy.". "listen bro. I love her an- "you're such a dumb fuck. you need to shut up. she doesn't want to see you. when she saw you coming she asked me to get rid of you." "too damn bad. I need to talk to her!". DeLanie walked out of her room and stood beside me. "Tony I don't want to talk to you. you should leave. now.". "babe. please. I didn't mean it.". the next thing I knew....

DeLanies POV

I pulled Austin's shirt down to my face and kissed him. on the lips. and he didn't refuse. I was so fucking done with this Tony bullshit. so I ended it. when the kiss ended I looked at Tony and I saw the anger in his face. I flipped him the bird and slammed the door. When I looked back up at Austin he was still shocked. I laughed. "I'm sorry. I needed him to leave. are you mad?". "no I'm not mad. I'm surprised. why kiss me? why not just slam the door?". "now that I think of it, I don't really know. I guess..... something just told me to kiss you so I did.". "okay.... you wanna play the Xbox?". "so your not weirded out?". "nah. but I just have one thing to say.". "and that is...". "Damn! like holy shit. I didn't know you liked me that much." he said grinning. I shoved him and he looked down at me, brushed the hair out of my face, his eyes not leaving mine. oh no. he pulled me closer. oh no. he lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. he opened the door and went outside.... hmm Wtf is he doing? he carried me over to the BVB bus and I saw Tony and Andy looking out the window. "I love her!!" Austin said pointing to me and then kissed me. what the hell? he stopped and I saw Andy laughing. and Tony writhing in anger. hehe. that's what you get douche. Austin put me down and we walked hand in hand back to the bus. "what the hell are you doing?". "I'm torturing him. he deserves it for hurting you.". "well I still love him but I like just gained a shit load of feelings for you. so damn.". what the fuck heart?! why are you doing this to me? "I do love you DeLanie. but I don't know if its as a sister or more than that.... I'm just confused. I'm sorry.". "I have to go talk to Tony. I'm sorry.". I walked out of the bus and half way to Tonys bus I ran into him. "I was just coming to talk to you.". "that's what I was doing.". "I'm so so so so so sorry for being such a fucking moron. I should have just brushed it off as nothing because I thought you to were like siblings. but I guess not.". "no its not like that. I was just mad and didn't know what came over me. but that second time. that was all him. I had nothing to do with that. I love him as a brother. nothing more but I love you. I really do. and I guess it just hurt that you didn't believe me about Austin." "I was stupid. do you forgive me?". I kisses him. "ofcourse. but if you ever do that, ever again, I'm never talking to you ever again. got it?". "yes. so are we back together?". "yeah.". when he hugged me I saw them. Fresh cuts. "Tony?! what the hell? why did you do this?". "I can't take my anger out on you or anyone other than myself.". I took his arm in my hand and kissed each one of the cuts. he hissed in pain. they were very new. like in the past 6hours new. "don't you ever do this, ever again. please. don't.". I hated that he did this over me. I'm not worth hurting yourself. "I won't.". I took his hand and we walked back to the bus where Austin was waiting. hopefully he wanted to apologise. "Austin. look I'm sorry I.hurt her. I won't do that ever again.". "yeah. I know you won't. and if you do. your going to a hospital. do I make myself clear?". "woah woah woah. hold the phone. your saying that if I hurt her, you're gonna beat me up? haha. you're pretty funny kid.". I stopped this from going any further. "let's not do this here guys. I'm tired of the fighting and shit. Tony, you should probably go. ill talk to you later okay?. he leaned down and kissed me goodbye. "I love you.". "I love you too.". he walked out the door. I turned to austin who was still fuming. "Austin. calm down. he was being a jerk. don't listen to him.". "I'm telling you right now, if he does hurt you, you or anyone won't be able to stop me from hurting him.". "okay.". we sat down and I hugged him and then, eventually fell asleep. when I woke up the next morning austins arm was around me and we were holding hands. I moved his arm and asked him what happened. "you fell asleep and looked really cold and I didn't want you to be cold.". "so why were you holding my hand?". "actually, that was you.". "sorry." I blushed. "no problem. now go back to sleep. its 6am." we fell back asleep.