Chapter 11

Hai guyss. I'm finally in school!!yay!! but I'm probably going to be crammed with homework and won't be able to write as much. :( sorry to the majority of the minority of the 6 and 1/2 people that read my stories. :P

It's been 3 weeks and Sandra and I are in a serious relationship. I don't know if I'm bisexual or lesbian or what, but what I do know is that I love her. Dad thinks Sandra and I are too cute but he doesn't like me dating older people. Andy and the Black Veil Brides members are soo supportive and think its awesome that Sandy and I are dating. Matt Good, he arrived about a week ago, he keeps making annoying jokes about us and although he's fucking hilarious and stupid and shit, he gets on my nerves. For instance, yesterday Sandy and I were on BVB's stage, being idiots like always, and Matt comes up behind me and wraps his arms around my waist, I obviously know its not Sandra, so I say something really stupid and he turns it into a big fucking joke. And soon everyone in the bus is saying it. :P

Austin and Cylence are going great. they are so cute. And at first, when Sandra and I started dating, I think Austin was a little jealous but not anymore. He and Cylence are very happy together. I hope they have a long relationship and if it ends, I hope they stay friends. When Sandra and I woke up the bus was moving. Well it was like 5am and I had a bad dream... But I didn't expect the bus to be moving. I mean I'm used to the bus driving on the highway but we were on a gravel road and in the middle of nowhere. There weren't any houses, a dark eerie woods engulfed the sides of the "road" and The BVB bus was the only bus behind us. I looked at Sandra. "Hun, this shit freaks me out." she pulled me over to her and held me in her arms. "baby. there's nothing to worry about. if we get attacked by rabid hillbillys, which we probably won't, ill be right here. I'll always be here." I smiled. She made me feel safe. We finally got away from the ominous woods and gravel roads and were on the highway. Now most of the buses were either behind us or in front of us but either way, we were back where we were suppose to be. Austin and Cylence came out of their bunk and walked in my room. Suddenly Cylence and Austin start laughing .. "what the fuck..?" "JACKLE PENGUIN ATE MY POTATOES!" screamed Austin. Then cylence fell on the floor laughing so I walked over kicked her. She was still laughing untill I told her that she was gonna sleep in the bathtub... I am not sure why but she liked that idea so she and Austin went to the bathtub and took a nap... after about an hour Sandy and I went in there an d whispered Austin to get out.. when he did we turned on the water and she screamed "ahhhh! you fucking assholes. what did you do that for." "no reason.." I said. Then she thought that was hilarious and started laughing. "I think she has some issues DeLanie..". "mee too but I love her." we both started laughing.

A/N sorry. its a short chapter. and for those of you who want tony back and to get better, I think I can do that in the next chapter. I'm sick/in pain today so that's Whyy I'm uploading.