chapter 18

I couldn't sleep that night. I kept thinking about my could be pregnancy. I have this fear. it's incredibly stupid and weird, but it makes me feel, alone. I'm not sure if I am pregnant, if my friends and family will treat me the same. apparently Austin couldn't sleep either because he came knocking at my door.

"are you just a nervous as I am?"

"of course. I dont want to be pregnant. Audrey already was and we all hate her. would that happen to me if I were pregnant?"

he pulled me into a hug.

"no. I wouldn't let that happen. don't worry hun. I have everything under control. Ryan is taking us to the hospital to see if you really are pregnant. and if you are, we can make it through. ohkay?"

I agreed and we went to the hospital. the doctor did a scan of my belly and there was no sign of life.

I was so relived but yet sad. I have always wanted a baby because my mother was never there for me. so I want to be there for my little pumpkin. But I'm happy because I don't want the tour life to be their first experience.

Kaleb was relieved that I wasn't pregnant. So was Daddy and the whole bus not to mention Andy, Matt and Tony.

Dad and I got in a fight about who stole the last Capri Sun. So I went to the BVB bus. Matt opened the door.

"hey."

"hi."

"DeLanie, what's wrong?"

"nothing. dads just mad at me... and... kaleb and I aren't really getting along...."

Matt let me in and I sat down on the couch. Andy and Juliet came walking toward me. Andy sat down beside me.

"hey baby girl. why the long face?"

"ehh... guy problems..."

Juliet sat down.

"oh. honey, I can help. tell Jules what's wrong."

"well kaleb, my boyfriend, is.... well he's not what I had expected... my relationship with Tony was better than this one. and I don't know if I should end it or try and work it out."

Matt sat down.

"do I need to beat someone up?"

"no hun. it's fine."

he leaned over and hugged me.

"everything is gonna be ohkay. don't worry. Andy and I will take care of it."

"please don't beat him up.. I will severely hurt the both of you if you do..."

Matt just smiled.

it was around 1am when Matt came and sat down with me and played the x box 360. I fell asleep and when I woke up Matt and I were curled up on the couch. I fell back asleep.

Matt woke me up.

"hey honey. I've gotten 7 calls from your dad. maybe you should go back to your bus."

"mmmm....... nooo..... carry me.... I'm tiiiirreeedd..."

he carried me to my bus and I wouldn't let go of him. I didn't want him to leave. dad eventually had to pull me off of him but then I decided to be a bitch the rest of the day. it was about 12am so Kaleb and I went to bed and so did everyone else. I get a text from the true bitch herself. Audrey. at 4am. the text says....

-hey it's Audrey, can I come home? I had a miscarriage and I miss you guys. xoxo <3-

I almost threw my phone. just because she had a miscarriage doesn't mean she can come back. she's an impulsive liar and a whore. I was so infuriated that I woke everyone up and sat them down in the living room. Daddy wasn't very happy.

"it's fucking 4 in the morning. why the fuck did you wake us all up?!"

"Audrey had a miscarriage and wants to come 'home'."

Austin, Daddy, Jacky, and Ryan cringed. I forgot to get Andy, Tony, and Matt.

"stay here guys. I'll be right back."

I ran to the BVB bus and got all three of them. when we got back to the bus I explained everything to them and we had a vote.

Audrey comes back = 0%

Audrey dies in a hole = 100%

"then. it's settled... if she comes back then we ignore her and don't even acknowledge her existence. ohkay?"

we all agreed and went back to bed.

**hey guys I know.it's a short. chapter but I've been really busy with school and now they're telling us that we have to have more classes during our study hall... uhhg.... I don't like Jr high.