Chapter1

hey guys. or whoever reads my stories. this is a new one and i hope you like it. oh and i love Ronnie Radke.

"DAAAAD!" "What DeLanie?" "There is a giant pile of dirty ass clothes in the middle of the hallway!!"

"Then move them!" " But Dad! I think they're Jackys and they are ALL OVER THE PLACE!"

I walk down the stairs of the mansion and find Jacky. Hes asleep on the couch. With my X-box all fucked up. "Dammit Jacky." I walk over to the side of the couch where Jackys head is, take a half a step back and scream. "What the hell DeLanie?! I was sleeping!" "Go clean up your fucking dirty clothes Jacky. Im not the maid just because im the only girl in the house." I walk into the kitchen where dad and Audrey are looking over new designs for FIR merch. "Does anyone want breakfast?" Both dad and Audrey raised their hands. "Well to damn bad. Im not the maid. get it yourself." Audrey gives me the bird. Dad get up and gives me a hug. "Im not making you breakfast dad." "I know. i just havent hugged my baby girl today." " Dad. Im 13. Im not a baby." Some one knocked on the door. Oh, Great. Audrey, Dad, And Jacky all stood up and yelled, " I heard a knock opon my door the other day!" Someone opened the door and it was my best guy friend Austin.

"AUSTIN!!!" I ran over and gave him a giant hug. "How are you DeLanie? I havent seen you in like a month!" "You know. Same old same old." I grabbed his hand and we walked over to dad and Audrey. "Hi Ronnie." "Why do you and Audrey always invade my house?" "Dad. These are my only true friends. So either they're over or Jacky is my best friend an-" "Yes DeLanie. I know."

The tour bus pulled up in the drive and beeped twice. 2hours until we load up and go on Vans Warped Tour. "Jacky! We only have 2 hours until we leave so put your clothes in the wash and clean up." Jacky walked over to me and just looked at me. I looked up at him with my puppy dog eyes and hugged him. "Fine. I will. God. Teenagers are so persuasive."

"Oh and Dad. Austin and Audrey are coming on Warped tour with us. I got a bigger bus." "Ugh. Fine." Two hours later we were all on the bus, going to Utah for the first day of Warped Tour.

A/N First Chapter done!. TaDa! hehe.

9/14/16

A/N This chapter and every chapter will be rewritten and revised. I will remove characters and change the entire story. Don't freak, I am keeping the original chapter above the revised. 

ReWritten

"Daddy!?" I screamed for my father.

"Yes, DeLanie? What is it that you desire so?" My dad says as he meanders through the living room, starting up the stairs.

"Jacky's clothes are strung out everywhere and I'm not picking them up or washing them." I stated matter of factly.

Dad rolled his eyes as he turned back down the stairs, ignoring my frustrations. Me, getting even more heated, I traipsed down the stairway leading into the living room to find a snoring Jacky Vincent. Shooting daggers through my eyes at the annoyance, I pick up my Xbox controller up off the floor and threw it viciously at the sleeping Jacky. His snoring stopped abruptly as he blinked his eyes awake.

"What the fuck dude? Was that truly necessary?" He slurred my direction.

"It absolutely was you dick head. Open your eyes and go clean up your shit. I'm not the damn maid." I retorted.

"Listen, you are only thirteen and I'm-" I stopped him.

"Jacky Vincent. I am only a child yes but you are the adult and should act like one. You stayed up until six in the morning playing my video games and it's almost one in the afternoon. Once you stop acting like a child, I'll treat you like the adult you're supposed to be." I responded harshly. Reluctantly, Mr. Vincent strides upstairs to gather his filthy clothing.

Brushing off the first frustration of the day, I move into the kitchen where I find Daddy and my best friend Audrey sitting at the table, looking at new merch designs.

"Does anyone want some breakfast?" I asked the two that were too deep in thought to look at me. Both Daddy and Audrey raised their hands immediately.

"Too damn bad. I'm not a maid, nor am I a servant. You guys can get up and get your own fucking breakfast." I told them, my mood unchanged.

I turn to the fridge and open the door, inspecting the contents and getting hungrier by the second. Behind me, I hear a wooden chair scrape across the tile flooring. A few seconds later I'm embraced with a hug from my father.

"I love you, DeLanie Rae." He says to me as he kisses my forehead.

"Daddy, I love you too but you gotta make your own breakfast." I responded.

He nodded and grabbed a skillet from the cabinet. Sadly, I found nothing of interest in the fridge and left to see what Audrey's eyes were glued on. Audrey and I begin a conversation about what designs we think would best represent Falling in Reverse. We must have been talking for a good forty-five minutes before I was interrupted by the glorious smell of bacon, eggs, English muffins and sweet strawberry jelly that was being placed underneath my nose.

"Here you go baby girl. I hope you enjoy it." Daddy said, walking back to plate Audrey's food.

I assumed that Jacky could smell the fresh food as I heard him gallop down the stairs and into the kitchen. We sat around the table and savored Daddy's cooking. I was mid-bite when I heard a knock at the door. Jacky, Daddy, and Audrey all looked at each other and yelled in perfect unison,

"I heard a knock upon my door the other day!"

Rolling my eyes and hearing their distant giggles, I approach the door and it swings open. There stands my best friend Austin brandishing two suitcases and a duffel bag. An outrageous smile broke upon my face as I rushed towards him and practically knocked him over to hug him.

"It's been like a week but whatever." Austin states as he returns my embrace.

We part and head over to the rest of the family.

Daddy looks at Austin and then down at his bags.

"I'm assuming you'll be joining us this summer?" He predicted.

Austin, Audrey and I nodded, smiling as we did.

We sat down at the table and began conversation. Daddy turns towards us, looking inquisitive.

"Why is it that you and Audrey invade my house and tour bus so often?"

"Daddy, these are the only people I don't hate in this world. Get over it." I told my Dad as he rolled his eyes.

"It's a good thing I love you all." He said with a smile.

About an hour had passed and we had finished breakfast. There were many little conversations going on at the table. I observed one about when a certain someone would get their license back because of intoxicated driving. Another of what the summer had in store. A few moments later, two very audible honks were heard outside. The tour bus was here, two hours to get our shit out and be on the road.

"Jacky, you might want to get on that laundry, we need to start loading the bus with our loads of shit." Daddy said to his bandmate.

"Ryan, Derek and our new bassist will be showing up soon so we had better get a move on." I announced to my family.

We scattered, packed, cleaned, checked off everything required to make this summer great, made last minute phone calls and loaded the bus.

Warped Tour 2012, here we come.