Chapter7

hai guys. New chapter and I hope you liked the last. My sister Cylence helped me write the last one.

Tony was looking better but was still broken and hurt. I went over to the BVB bus. "hey Tony. how are you feeling?". "like shit.". "I'm so sorry. I didn't know he would hurt you that bad. and I thought you would've fought back but you just took it.". "I knew he would hurt me and I deserved it. I should have never done that. but when I saw that you were so weird about seeing me I knew you two had done something. and I was hurt.". "Tony, I don't even know if we did anything. When I woke up Austins shirt was off and mine was halfway off so.. I don't know." he just looked at me. "do you want to know who that girl was?". I nodded. "my ex girlfriend found me and she's a fucking slut. And I was thinking about hooking up with her and I was pretty close to but when Austin started flipping out I. I just.. felt really bad. and when I finally opened the door I wasn't prepared for what he would do. so yeah.." I kissed his eye and he winced. I felt really bad for Tony because of what Austin did. "Tony. I'll make sure Austin and I stay away from you." I went over to the door and was about to open it but Andy walked in. "hey Lanie. how's he holding up?" "good. he kinda looks like you when you broke your nose.". he laughed. "yeah. its like when I look at Tony, its like a memory.". " need to get back to my bus. Bye Tony. See ya later Andy.". I walked out of the bus and went across the parking lot to my bus. Austin was waiting for me outside. "what'd he say? did he apologize? or was he an ass about it.?". "he said he was truly sorry and was just as hurt as I was. and he looks like shit Austin.". "I got carried away. I'm sorry DeLanie.". "I know you are hun. I know. I kissed his eye.". "like how? like a peck or like I love you.?". "like this.". he bent down and I kissed his eye. "ok. yeah I'm cool with that." I laughed. we walked in the bus an I got a text. Audrey: got a ride back home. Tell everyone I love them and that I'm gonna miss them. xox.

*A/N* in real life she was a fucking liar. so I'm just about done. she can do whatever the hell she wants. and if your reading this Audrey, dont lie to me if you want me as a friend. let alone sister. ok I'm done :).

I'm glad she went home so I don't have to deal with her baby bullshit. she was driving me fucking crazy. and like I had said before, Jacky doesn't want shit to do with her. maybe in the future but i don't know. Jackys weird. Dad has some fucking slut with him now and I don't care but she's really annoying and dad has started drinking A lot lately. so I'm a little concerned. Her name's Hilary and she has pink and black hair. She has an angel bite, her eyebrow, nose, plugs and her tounge pierced. she's a total bitch to Austin and that pisses me off. he has done nothing to her. Anyway. I don't know if Austin and I are together or best friends like we were. he's confusing.

*A/N* he's real. and cylence and I went over to his house Wednesday and he told me to go away. Wtf douche. but he is like my brother so... yeah.

Jacky took Austin and I out to dinner. I don't know why.

"Jacky, why are we here?". "don't you like Mexican food?". "yes but why did you take us here?". "I wanted to go to dinner with my sister and her.....- Austin chimed in. "best friend.". "uh ok.". it was an interesting night. like always we got a few fans that recognized us and we autographed pictures and arms and some guy wanted me to sign his head. that was weird. but what was really strange is when Jacky signed a condom for this random like 11 year old kid. he was strange and followed us to our car.. it was very odd. when we got back to the bus there was a silhouette in the window that I recognized.

*A/N* your gonna love me forever. :) hehe.

I opened the door to see Cylence talking to dad. cylence is my half sister. my deranged mother had her exactly a year after me.she has lived with her dad ever since and our mother has visitation. She was sitting next to a duffle bag and I knew she was staying a while. when she saw me she jumped up and gave me a huge hug. We sat down and talked forever until she asked who was standing beside me. "oh. you've never met him? this is Austin. Austin this is Cylence, my sister." "you two look nothing alike.". "I know. DeLanie has black hair, I have blonde. she has tan skin like Ronnie, I'm whiter that a ghost. she has brown eyes I have blue. but our personalitys are like exactly the same. and we have the same laugh.". I chimed in. " we also have the same feet." I took off my shoe and so did cycy. we are both size 8 or 9. and we both hate it. someone else knocked on the door and it swung open. Sandy!! "Sandy!! what are you doing here?!". I screamed with excitement. she hugged me and spun me around and then put me down. "I decided to come and visit my favorite DeLanie.". "I'm your only DeLanie." I laughed. "so who are your friends?". I pointed to cylence. "this is my sister, cylence. ". I looked at Austin. " and this is Austin. my best friend." they all greeted each other. we all sat down on the couch and chit chatted. after about 30 minutes I got bored and wanted to play the Xbox. so we all went into my room and played MW3 until 4am and then we all went to sleep.

A/N wow. sorry I haven't uploaded anything in like 2 weeks. but I've been busy. and my school doesn't start until September 4th:) yay! hehe. well vote and comment! <3