Chapter 16

,heyy guys its cylence. I am feeling Di mug better and not going through mug anymore.. Although dimples is the guy I have a crush on now.. Well imma write now.

Cylences POV

"so DeLanie. how come I never heard of Caleb..? Is he moms kid or. What?". "No. he is het sisters kid.. Or apparently now her is OUR brother.. " oh well he wasn't that cute. Now that I know were brother sister .. I got up and left because Kaleb came in the room. I walked into DeLanies room to see My Austin sitting there talking to Dimples. "So like I don't know what to do.." said Austin. He looked at me and stopped. "Hey Babe!! How are you doing.." He looked nervous. "I'm good what were you guys talking about.?" He looked at Caleb who was sitting there smiling and then looked back at me .."Nothing just.. Video games..?" I could tell he was lieing. "whatever. " I sat down and kissed him. Caleb butted in and said "How ling have you guys been dating.". "hmm.. good question. I have no idea I'll ask DeLanie.". I heard her scream from the kitchen."I don't know ya lil moda fuckka." I burst out laughing.Caleb got up and left. Austin just sat there staring at me wig the cutest face.. suddenly he started laughing. "would you fuck batman for his utility belt?" I playfully punched his stomach. "Fine since you won't answer that question I have a new one... Rember that time when we first hooked up and DeLanie interrupted us?" "Yeahh" "I said .. "I said we would finish later. We never did.." He had a pedophile face... I said " How about later since we just got a new guy on the bus and he probdly doesn't know the signals for when people are having fun." He stoped and said "I'll go talk to him.". Suddenly I was alone. Suddenly Austin was screaming at Kaleb because his phone was on the couch and when I walked in Kaleb was standing there trying to get it back and DeLanie was sitting there crying. " what the fuck DeLanie,Austin?". "K..Kaleb is Taxting other girls that he loves them!!!!" Austin didn't know that part. DeLanie ran over to me crying. "I can explain.. I swear.". "I thought yu loved me but I guess not.". Ronnie came in at that point. "what is going on in here. Austin sit.DeLanie sit.Cylence sit.Kaleb sit!!" Ronnie was obviously tiered of all the drama in the bus. DeLanie spoke up." Dad. Don't yell I know your upset. But I'm mad at kaleb it is just a fight.." "Ohkay then that problem is solved.". Austin stood up. "If you keep making het cry u will hurt you. I don't know you ever heard what I did to Tony but if this bullshit keeps up you wont heat about it.. you will live it.". Kaleb looked scared. "Austin, Honey.. stop. please.. I know everyone is tiered of the figting but that won't fix it.". DeLanie and Kaleb didn't talk all night or the next day. Obviously this was a bad fight Kaleb said ir was his mom but DeLanie wasnt falling for it.

DeLanie had been pissed for a while. Her and Kaleb made up.. Kinda.. Ronnie was back to his happy self and not being an ass.. So me and DeLanie thought we should plan a prank on everyone.. We sat down to discuss the plan. "Ohkay so when everyone is in the living room you will storm out and.." We had everyhing planned.. The next morning when everyone was eating breakfast "You got fucking problems ..!" I screamed as I ram into the kitchen. "Well your the one who us dating my ex!" "where the fuck is that.coming from.!!" " Your a whore and you know it Cylence!!!". "Im done I'm staying with BVB tonight since I'm such a whore. Nobody follow me!!.". Austin was shocked. "what the fuck was that.. Out of nowhere". I was sitting outside the bvb bus when Austin came running. "what happened??!". "chillout. she is just mad cause I'm better than her." Austin said nothing. Are you seriously staying on tht bus tonight.?" "Yeahh. I will explain everything in a while. ". I heard him crying as I walked onto the bus.. so I immediately texted him.

@ -Austin. *- Cylence

* babe. I'm sorry .. its a joke don't tell anyone I can't stand you being upset.. please calm down

@ Really . Thank god I couldn't stand it if you were fighting..!

*So your Ohkay with me staying here. Andy is letting me sleep in his bed .. I swear nothing will happen with us. You know Andy is like my brotherr. ha

@ I guess its fine since Andy knows how we are. Love you.

After I explained everything to Andy he warned me that the jacklepenguins might get me in my sleep. When I was getting ready to go to bed Matt Good walked on the bus.and thought he would he funny to put his arm aroud me while I was talking to Austin on the phone. "Babe I love you so much. Why don't you say me go to Andy's bedroom and have some fun." The next thing I hear is Austin at the door. I opened it and he walked in and said " I don't think I am comfortable with Matt being here ..". And of course Matt was dieing of laughter. Austin kissed me goodnight and I went to bed. The next morning Austin came over to give me breakfast and Matt comes over and says "I had fun last night cupcake." he smiled. "Matt.." Austin said slowly. I looked at him and said " Your the only one i want ."

DeLanies POV

"kaleb. stop saying that. I know you're lying."

"babe i swear i was talking to my mom."

" You swear?"

" Yeah babe."

" So if i look at your phone and read it, It'll be your mom?"

"Yeah babe...."

" STOP CALLING ME BABE... Im not a baby. My name is DeLanie. Or Rae."

He went into the living room and took his phone with him,.... Obviously to delete some messasges....

" kaleb Please just tell me the truth. Im tired of you lying to me."

He walked back in and handed me his phone.

" here DeLanie. Take it. i didnt delete anything. I promise."

" Kaleb, you know i can look at your deleted messages, right?"

" yes. i know that.... i have nothing to hide."

I toomk his phone and saw a shit load of girls' names in his messaages. I went through all of them and those bitches were trying to hook up with him. He wasnt flirting and trying to make them stop texting him. So he was telling the truth... and then i see a text from his mom. lol so he was texting his mom.,.... heh... imagine that....

I gave him his phone back.

"im sooo sorry hun. im such an idiot... my stupid jelousy got the best of me and... im sorry."

" stop apologizing to me. I had half expected this. You're ex- boyfriend had a slut on him and now Austins dating your sister. I get what you're going through."

Kaleb walked over to me and we curled upin the blankets and went to sleep.

Dimples walked in and saw us.

" did you two make up or are you just tired."

"yes Dimples. We're just tired. No dipshit. We're together again."

"jeez.... bitchy much?"

"shut up.."

I stood up and gave him a hug.

Austin walked in.

" i heard the word bitchy and got worried.... DeLanie, is it that time of the month again?"

Everyone cracked up laughing. Daddy Walked in and just looked at us like we were idiots.

Cylence and i "made up" and the rest of the day we just hung out. At about 4 am i was playing XBox with Kaleb, Cylence and Dimples. Someone knocked on the door. Wtf? Cylence and i got up to open the door. Dad walked up behind us.

"Whose at the door?"

" i dont know. I havent opened it yet daddy."

I opened the door and I couldnt believe what i saw.

Our mother...

*** Ohhh Shit!!!!!!!! That stupid hoe is at the bus.. what will DeLanie, Cylence and Ronnie do?

Find out in the next chapter... hah!