Chapter 19

hey guys im really sorry cylence and i havent updated the story in while... we have been writing in our wattpad notebook, and editing what we wrote and all that stuff...

Kaleb and i woke up and got breakfast. we hung out with Cylence and Austin. It was about 2pm whan Matt came over. Kaleb, Dimples and Austin went into my room to play the Xbox 360. Matt Cylence and i decided to go to the mall and spend my allowance. Dad was still asleep. i went into his suitcase and got out his gold pants and FIR vest and put them on. Cylence got Dereks vest and we went to the car that Matt had rented. He got a black, 2013 charger. I had 800 bucks plus Cylences 500 plus any money Matt had on him which was usually around 5,000 bucks. When we got ot the mall we went strait into Hot Topic. I spent almost all of it on pointless shit...

Cylences P.O.V. After we got home from shopping, Ronnie finally woke up and he got mad cause we took the vests and his gold pants. But i gave him some Capri Sun do he was fine. That night Ronnie took Tony, Andy, Matt, Kaleb, Dimples, Austin, DeLanie, Jacky, and i to a club.. It was sooo much fun. While we were there, it went down like this...

11:06 pm 

"Hey Cylence, lets go dance!" DeLanie stole me from Austin. While we were on the floor I see Kaleb running up to a trash can and puking out his guts. 

"DeLanie, I guess he can't handle the rock star life!" She laughed when she saw him. I looked over at Austin and he was watching me so I waved. He pointed to me and then himself and hip thrusted.  I nodded ad mouthed the words 'Later'. A couple of minutes later, two really cute guys walked up to DeLanie and me and started dancing with us. The blonde one, who looked familiar, looked at me and said, "Hey cutie, are you busy?"  He winked.  "Uhmmm... I   was dancing with my sist- "DeLanie was dancing with the brown haired one and she was kinda drunk.  "Well, I'm Derik, and your sister seems kinda busy."  He pulled me closer and I pushed him away.  "You're cute, but I have a boyfriend and so does she."  "What's your name?" He totally ignores what I said before.  "I'm Cylence." He smiled and I looked around for Austin. "Well... I don't see a boyfriend. Please just dance with me Cylence?"   "Fine, One dance... But if Austin sees you, you'll die."  "Okay!"

I pulled out my phone and texted dad. 

* Hey some guy wants to dance, keep Austin AWAY.

--- Okay.

I looked over and saw Ronnie and Austin leave. Derik and I danced for a while. He bought me a drink, then, he kissed me!  I pushed him away, "What are you doing!! I told you that I have a boyfriend!" 

"I'm sorry you're just so pretty and I still don't see that boyfriend you keep talking about."  I looked over by the bar and saw dad pointing at someone behind Derik."Oh really maybe that is because I am behind you!" Austin roared.  I put my hands on Austin's chest, "Calm down babe!"  He looks down at me "How the fuck am I supposed to calm down, he kissed you after you said you had a boyfriend."

At that moment I heard DeLanie scream from behind me.  "Cylence, that's Derik!!"  I never saw his face throughout the whole night, until that moment.  "Uhmmm... Yeah I know, what about him?"  She smacked my arm. "That is the guy that you dated before you came here, you know he cheated on you and tried to apologize but you ignored him!"  I backed up.  "Cylence, I'm sorry, I just missed you so much and when I heard that Ronnie was your dad and that you guys come here all the time I figured I should come see you. Then I saw how amazing you looked."  Austin just glared at him while holding my hand.                  "Derik, what? I... just...  No... I can't" I looked at him and punched him in the balls, he fell down and I started to run off but Austin grabbed my arm, "Babe, are you okay?"  "Yeah, just bring him back to the bus..." "WHAT??" I smiled, "You can't beat his ass in here! Now let's just go"

I gathered everyone up and we left. Once as we were at the bus Derik passed out on the couch. "Wait till tomorrow babe" I whispered to Austin.  The next morning arrived and Austin whooped Derik's ass.

                The rest of the day I was in a terrible mood. I couldn't stop thinking of Derik.  So to give me some space everyone went to the studio but Austin and I stayed back.

"Are you sure you're okay babe?"

"Yeah, I mean I think seeing him just brought back some terrible memories."

                Austin hugged me "Well, I am always here for you and that will never change." He gave me such a cheeky smile and we went back to DeLanie's room.  We talked for a while and then we kissed. After a while it turned into our shirts coming off, then we... finished. Ha...

                We were sitting on the couch when we finally decided to join the others. As we walked in we heard Ronnie "I'm not a vampire but I feel like one" He stopped because he saw me.  "Hey baby girl, are you okay?" Jacky hugged me and said "Forget last night girly, you just got to forget that guy" I just smiled, "I am!"  Then I looked over and saw Austin and Dimples talking.  They have been talking a lot since I walked in on them talking about 'video games'.  As they talked they kept looking at me. God damn I wish I knew what they were talking about.