Sakura let out tiny whimpers as the images filled her mind, haunting her soul. The strong arms tighten around her, "Hn, its okay. Open your eyes Sakura."

Sakura shook her head, afraid that opening her eyes would make those images into reality.

"Sakura, open your eyes." The voice held a tone of command and sternness, leaving no room for argument.

Being the stubborn girl she was Sakura shook her head furiously.

"Sakura." The once gentle tone was gone.

Sakura's eyes slowly fluttered open, a blob of black appeared in her line of vision. Blinking a few times, she realized that the blob was Sasuke.

"Hn, good you not dead." Sarcasm and mockery laced around his words.

Sakura frowned, thinking that he was being sincere. But she was easily mistaken. "Hn, you're still a jerk."

Sasuke lips tilted upward into a smirk, the rosette surely knew how to come back with a witty reply.

"Hn, you're still annoying."

"Hn, you're still an asshole." Sakura bit back as the event last week replayed itself in her head.

Sakura wobbly stood up, dusting herself. Taking a step forward, she unexpectedly lost her footing and tripped. She groped for the wall, steadying herself. The hand on her forearm want unnoticed as Sakura gathered her things and unstably walked down the hallway.

Sasuke sighed and got up too and followed the rosette.

She looked so fragile with her shoulders hunched over and tears blurring her emerald eyes. Her footsteps were clumsy, unlike her usual strong strides that took her to her destination in mind. Here, they seemed to be lost, uncertainty led the way.

Her steps slowed down as her head hung low. As if sensing the rosette's tiredness, Sasuke came up behind her and just in time too. Sakura crumpled to the ground but not before Sasuke caught her by the arm.

Sakura's head rolled onto his shoulder, her warm breath fanned against his neck, causing a shiver to run down his spine. He draped her slender arm around his neck and carried her bridal style to the sleepover. His silhouette slowly disappeared around the corner.

Little did he know that his friends planned the whole thing, a certain blond high five his friends and squeezed a blushing heiress into bear hug.

The morning sunlight unmercifully beamed into Sakura's eyes. Letting out a groan of displeasure, Sakura pulled the collar of the jacket over her head, an attempt in blocking the sun's unpleasant rays.

She caught a whiff of a sweet, woody and fresh scent among the fabric. It was alluring, Sakura sighed and held it close to her button nose, and it was addictive. Taking in another whiff, she felt herself lost in la la land. Cuddling closer to the heater, she felt it move.

Move?

Sakura snapped her eyes wide open and pulled the jacket off her head. Groggily, Sakura propped herself up and checked her surroundings. She appeared to be in some type of lounge, a fancy one too. The room was white and had a red carpeted floor. Around the room, there were red and silver decorations. The Konoha High Logo was painted on the center wall with jerseys of Konoha High's top athlete hung in gold frames around it. In front of her was a glass coffee table, to her left was a white leather armchair and to the right was another one. It appeared to be that she was sitting on an L-shaped leather section.

Turning her head, she was shocked to find herself leaning ever so casually against a certain Uchiha, whom she hated. She hastily removed herself from him, but found herself tangled in a blanket. Sakura let out a squeak as she fell onto the floor, grabbing Sasuke down with her in the process.