never the same

warning at the bottom, please read.

╔═━────━▒ ۞ ▒━────━═╗
never the same!
"i'm not myself anymore."
╚═━────━▒ ۞ ▒━────━═╝

"╚═━────━▒ ۞ ▒━────━═╝

────━▒ ۞ ▒━────

MISTAKES HAPPEN. Causalities are a given in the line of work when it comes to being an Avenger. The Battle of New York proved that to Diana. But it was still hard to see when you're already fighting aliens. Taking down lone Hydra bases after the fall of S.H.I.E.L.D was supposed to be her redemption. Two enhanced civilians and a mad scientist with an alien scepter had different plans for her.

But after cleaning up the mess Hydras made, it seems that the Avengers just can't get a break with the birth of Ultron, a program designed to protect the earth, only now he's trying to destroy it, for his twisted session of Survival of the Fittest.

And no matter how many times Diana and the Avengers try to do their best, the list of civilian casualties seem to get higher and higher. Until a botched mission in Lagos breaks the camels back. Now, facing the consequences, the Avengers are split in a political battle between morals and governments.

Things couldn't be worse until the UN is bombed. The apparent bomber being a man that Diana had spent almost two years searching for with two of her bestfriends. With it all laid out on a platter, it's hard for anyone to know what is real or not.

It's now a matter if she can get to the man who's trying to remember his name before he dies too.

────━▒ ۞ ▒━────

╔═━────━▒ ۞ ▒━────━═╗never the same!"but i'll still kick your ass

never the same!
"but i'll still kick your ass."
╚═━────━▒ ۞ ▒━────━═╝