chapter six | all aboard

╔═━────━▒ ۞ ▒━────━═╗
CHAPTER SIX
all aboard
╚═━────━▒ ۞ ▒━────━═╝

╔═━────━▒ ۞ ▒━────━═╗CHAPTER SIXall aboard╚═━────━▒ ۞ ▒━────━═╝

────━▒ ۞ ▒━────

AS THE TEAM continued to go over their next plans, Diana couldn't say anything, she truly had nothing to say. They were keeping Bruce far away from Korea due to what happened last time Wanda was near him, they couldn't fuck anything up again, or else their casualties with Ultrons. At the moment, Steve was talking to Tony about how the group would be split up for the next part of this mission.

"I'll take Natasha, Diana, and Clint," Steve spoke, Diana was adjusting a strap on her suit, listening closely to her teammates, making sure every detail of the plan was heard.

"Alright, strictly recon," Tony replied, "I'll hit the NEXUS, I'll join you as soon as I can."

"If Ultron is really building a body..." Steve went on, he glanced over at Diana, she shuddered at the thought, he raised his eyebrows and nodded in agreement to her reaction.

"He'll be more powerful than any of us." Tony frowned, shaking his head, "Maybe all of us. An android designed by a robot."

Diana stood up and walked over to the two men, finishing up with her suit with the snap of a button over a pouch that held her stones.

"You know I really miss the days when the weirdest thing science ever created was me." Steve sighed, making Diana feel compelled to pat his shoulder with a sympathetic look on her face.

"I'll drop Banner off at the tower." Nick walked into the door, he looked at Tony for the next part, "Do you mind if I borrow Ms. Hill?"

"She's all yours, apparently." Tony waved his hands at Fury, accepting the truth.

"What are you gonna do?" Diana asked, furrowing her brows as she looked at Nick.

"I don't know." Fury's honest voice was something Diana could never tell was real or not, this time, she knew it was real, "Something dramatic, I hope."

The team piled into the quinjet but it was quiet, Diana had no idea where Thor was and it made her nervous. These twins, especially Wanda, scared the shit out of Diana if she had such an effect on the god.

She found herself staring out the front of the jet, watching the clouds roll by as they flew out of Clint's safe haven into the world that had no qualms with chewing them up and spitting them out.

• • •

THE SECOND HER feet hit the roof of the building, Diana regretted all the decisions she's made in her life leading up to the present. She had to stay close to Steve, one, because he ordered her to and, two, because if she slipped and fell she wanted him to be close by to stop her from splattering onto the ground below the building. Cho was on the top floor, which was a good thing for them, it wouldn't be long for the two to get inside and make sure she was okay.