chapter seven | a minor upgrade

╔═━────━▒ ۞ ▒━────━═╗
CHAPTER SEVEN
a minor upgrade
╚═━────━▒ ۞ ▒━────━═╝

╔═━────━▒ ۞ ▒━────━═╗CHAPTER SEVENa minor upgrade╚═━────━▒ ۞ ▒━────━═╝

────━▒ ۞ ▒━────

STEVE CERTAINLY DIDN'T give them enough time to get ready, but even he seems to be relaxed about the time frame given. Considering that after three minutes is when Diana's arm was patched up by Bruce. One of these days she and the scientist would have a meaningful conversation about his other PHDs instead of just using the man as a nurse for the team.

Diana was going to head to her room to wash her face and brush her teeth, but others in the building had a different idea.

"Renfrey!" Tony called out, pulling her attention to him, he waved his hand to beckon her over to him.

She warily eyed him as she drew closer to the man, he was tapping away at something on his tablet.

"When we finally got you back, I went over the updated file on you and your abilities," Tony began, making Diana raise an eyebrow.

"Wow Stark, got a crush?" Diana joked, which made him glare at her.

"Anyways," he scoffed, "I thought you'd like a suit that would compliment your abilities better, I got it set up in your room."

Diana nodded, a grateful smile spread on her face. She pulled the man in for a hug, surprised that he would even hug her back. Tony wasn't much for contact unless it was with Pepper.

She didn't want to make him more uncomfortable and she stepped away.

"Thanks, Tony, I'll go get it on," she nodded as she stepped back some more.

"And brush your teeth," Tony scrunched his nose with a smile, "you got dragon breath."

"Fuck you, Stark," Diana chuckled and she began to walk off.

She came upon a pocket in a wall where extra supplies sat in the tower, the Twins changing away from the others.

Diana got a glimpse of Pietro's toned stomach before he covered it with a grey-blue athletic long sleeve shirt. A red jacket was all that was tossed at Wanda. That made Diana furrow her eyebrows.

"Hey Wanda," she called out, pulling the brunette girl's attention to her, "are you fighting an army of robots in that?"

Diana assessed the midi dress that adorned Wanda's body.