Klaus x Female Reader- What do I have?

Y/N's P.O.V. 

You know, when I did this, I thought it would be a good idea. No, I thought it would be a great idea.
I had convinced my darling best friend, Klaus Hargreeves, also known as the only alive person to be able to see me, to text my ex.
Yeah, that's usually a terrible idea, but Sam and I didn't break up. I died. Once he arranged to meet, I was so happy and managed to distract Klaus enough so that he'd forget and go out.
Now I was stood in the middle of Klaus' apartment, tears streaming down my face as I looked at my ex fiancé, holding hands with my ex best friend.

"Klaus said he wanted to talk about Y/N. How would he know her?" Sam asked Rachel and I walked over to the wall, leaning on it as if I was hiding.

"Sammy, it's been 6 months since she died. You need to stop thinking about her, babe. I'm here for you." I let out a sob and the door swung open. Klaus met my eyes immediately, before looking at the pair. Ben was stood behind him, a look of shock on his face.

"Ah, Klaus-"

"You should leave." He said instantly and I could only imagine the confusion on their faces.

"Excuse me?" I heard Rachel ask.

"You know who I am. You know who my father was. You know my abilities." He said and his voice was dangerously calm. I hadn't ever seen him like this and it was terrifying. Ben walked over to me and I took his hand, letting him pull me over to Klaus.

"You're the Seance. You can... see the dead." Sam said as if it was all clicking together.

"I can also conjure them." He said flatly.
"I asked you to meet me because I was going to conjure Y/N so she can say goodbye to you one last time. Then I come home to see that you've let yourself into my apartment and Y/N is crying her eyes out whilst the pair of you suck each other's faces off!"

"Hey, it's okay." Ben whispered, hugging me.
"Klaus, calm down."
I looked at my best friend, seeing his hands glowing a light blue. I pushed Ben away, before grabbing onto Klaus' wrists. I wasn't sure how, but I had a feeling it was something to do with the glow.

"Calm down. I'm okay, I just want them to go." I whispered and he looked at me, before nodding.

"Get out." Klaus said, looking past me. The happy couple rushed out and I let go of Klaus, wrapping my arms around myself.

"Thanks." I muttered and Ben gave me a sympathetic smile.

"I'll give you two some space." Ben said, before leaving. I moved to sit on the couch and Klaus came and sat next to me.

"What a prick." Klaus sighed and I looked down at my legs.
"You okay?"

"No, not really." I mumbled.
"That was the fiancé and the best friend I thought of as a sister."

"Hey, it's okay." He said and wrapped his arms around me. His hands were glowing a faint blue as he conjured me and I leaned against him.

"What do I have left, Klaus? Nothing. I don't have a fiancé. I don't have a sister. My parents died long ago. I have nothing." I whimpered and I felt him kiss my head.

"I know it's not much, but you have me. And Ben." He whispered.
"You can talk to me about anything. We can do anything you wanna do, see anyone you wanna see. You're my BFGF."

"What?" I laughed a little, wiping at my damp cheeks.

"My Best Female Ghost Friend. I love you little miss L/N." He gave me an encouraging smile.

"Love you too, Klaus."

~Extra~

"The Bastard did what?" Diego sneered and I hid behind Ben.

"Yeah, it really upset Y/N. So you know, if you want to, you could work a little bit of your magic?" Klaus asked.

"Come on, Klaus. Is this really necessary?" I asked, only to be ignored.

"Work a little bit of my magic?" Diego scoffed.
"I'm going to give Sam a fucking magic show."
A little context: Diego and Sam were good friends before I died. That's when I met Klaus and a few weeks later... dead. Car accident.

"Yes right. Do t you think this is going a little too far?" Ben asked nervously.

"Nah." Klaus shrugged.
"The dick deserves it."