Five x Female Reader - Survivors

Y/N's P.O.V.

My throat burned and the cuts on my body stung as I pushed myself to go forward. I just wanted to give up. I almost thought I could see someone in the distance, but it was probably a hallucination. I dropped to my knees, hearing a faint 'Hey!' I barely looked up, just as a scruffy-looking boy ran over and dropped down next to me. He couldn't have been much older than me.

"Hey, Hey, stay with me, okay? I am not going to be the only survivor. I need you to be okay." He tipped something I recognised as water over me as I gasped at the sensation.
"Drink it, here," He helped me sit up and drink the water, before pulling out some bandages and wrapping the cuts on my arms, after spilling some water on them.
"Can you tell me your name? What happened?"

"What do you think happened? The world ended." I said quietly.
"I was celebrating my 13th birthday with my mother and then she started screaming. She always had this ability to tell when something bad was going to happen and I panicked, I ran to what she called a 'panic room'. It got really hot and the metal walls started to bend, things flew around and then it all stopped." He listened intently, before tucking his arms under me and carrying me to a cart-like contraption.
"I'm Y/N."

"Five." He replied, before he started pulling the large cart. I watched him in surprise.

"What about you? How did you survive?" I asked and he sighed.

"I didn't. I wasn't here when it happened. You said your mother had abilities? So do I. I can... teleport of sorts and I jumped forward in time, but now I'm stuck here. My dad warned me not to and I ignored him and now..." He looked down and was silent for a few seconds.
"You said you're 13? Me too. I guess we'll just have to stick together."

"You picked me up and dropped me in your cart. I kinda figured you were gonna drag me around with you." He laughed dryly.

"Yeah."

~

"Five?" I asked carefully, nervously playing with the ring on my finger.
"Are you sure we have everything right?"

"Don't worry about it, Y/N." Five gave me a reassuring smile, holding out his hand. Opening the portal, something didn't quite feel right, especially not when a fire extinguisher came flying at us.

"What the Hell?" I mumbled and Five led us into the swirling blue mess.

"Y/N? Are you alright?" Five asked, sitting up and I looked at him with wide eyes. He looked at me with the same expression and someone cleared their throat.

"Does anyone else see little Number Five, or is that just me?" One of the men asked as Five stood up. They had all walked over to me and Five. The kid version of Five helped me up and I winced slightly.
Five looked at us all, then down at himself.

"Shit!" Everyone looked a little taken back and I connected my hand with Five's.

"Inside. Now." The biggest one said and I felt terrified.
I was a time traveling assassin! Scared of my husband's siblings! I looked down at the ring on my finger, it was a little too big and I sighed.

"We can get it adjusted." Five whispered, squeezing my hand.
"What's the date? The exact date?" Five asked once we were in the kitchen. He began collecting different food products and putting them down.

"March 24th." The taller woman replied calmly.

"Good." Five responded. I stood awkwardly and when I cleared my throat, he looked at me.
"Oh, right. Y/N this is Luther, Diego, Allison, Klaus and Vanya. Umbrella Academy, this is Y/N." Five introduced, pointing to each person.

"Are we going to talk about what just happened?" Luther asked, irritated.

"Which part?" Klaus asked and I laughed a little. Five didn't say anything and Luther glared at him.
"It's been 17 years."

"It's been a lot longer than that." Five scoffed, jumping behind Luther.

"Where'd you go?" Diego asked and Five continued to make his sandwich.

"The future. It's shit, by the way."

"Called it." Klaus yelled and I rolled my eyes.

"I should have listened to the old man." Five sighed.
"You know, jumping through space is one thing, but jumping through time is a toss of the dice."

"How long were you there?" Luther asked.

"45 years, give or take." My eyes widened and everyone sat back down.

"So... you're 58 years old?" Luther asked and Five finished making his marshmallow and peanut butter sandwiches, passing me one.

"No, my conscious is 58. Apparently, my body is 13 again." Five said a little harshly.
"The same has happened to Y/N."

"How does that even work?" Vanya asked quietly.

"You kept saying the equations were off." Five chuckled, eating his sandwich, looking at me.
"I bet you're laughing now."

"Do I look like I'm laughing? Five I'm a preteen again!" I sighed.

"You two fight like an old married couple... How long have you been together?" Vanya asked, but got no reply as Five picked up the newspaper.

"I guess I missed the funeral?" Five sighed.

"How'd you know about that?" Luther asked.

"What part of the future do you not understand?" Five sassed and I smirked, seeing Diego mirrored my facial expression. Five left, saying something about the 'circle of life', dragging me with him.

Considering doing a part 2