Klaus x Male Reader - Proud of you

Smol but cute

Y/N's P.O.V.

The academy was under attack again.
Luckily it wasn't Hazel and Cha-Cha coming to attempt to kidnap someone again.
Unluckily, it was a team of guys from Five's former employer, and they had been ordered to kill us all. 

"Y/N, if I don't get out of this alive," Klaus began, looking at me.
"I want you to know that I really love my drugs and I want to be buried with them." I rolled my eyes and kept my back against the cabinet.
"I'm being serious."

"I know, Klaus, but now isn't exactly the time." I stood up and used my ability of telekinesis to throw a few guys back. I grunted in pain and dropped back down as a bullet hit my shoulder.

"Y/N!" Klaus yelled in a panic, practically climbing on top of me.

"I'm fine. But-" I put my hand to my shoulder and he nodded his head.
"Here," I passed him a gun I had managed to take from one of the soldiers and his eyes widened slightly.

"Y/N are you insane?!" Luther yelled and I ignored him.
"Klaus doesn't know how to use that thing! Look at him, he's shaking!"

"Y/N, I can't." Klaus said and I grabbed his shoulder.

"Yes, you can." I breathed, looking him in the eye.

"Klaus, be careful with that." Allison practically growled, but Klaus has already taken the safety off and was checking the bullets.
He looked at me and I nodded, before he stood up and shot the gun twice, before dropping again.

"You've got this." I said and he stood up, firing 4 more bullets. This time he didn't drop down, but helped me stand.
"See?"

"How...?" Luther mumbled, seeing each soldier dead, with a bullet wound in the head.

"Vietnam 1968." I said confidently and Klaus nodded, before hugging me.
"I'm proud of you. Dave would be proud of you." I whispered.

"You think so?" He asked hopefully.

"I know so."