Klaus x Reader - Break up

This one is kind of dark but I'm kind of in a bad mood and I tend to write dark scenes/scenarios when I'm angry or sad so...

Trigger Warning: Self Harm & Self hatred

Y/N's P.O.V.

My body ached all over as I sat up from my bed. Looking over at the mirror, I saw last night's smudged makeup still on my face and the semi-uncomfortable clothes that I fell asleep in.
No matter what part of my body ached the most, nothing could compare to the ache in my chest.
I just wanted to stay in bed forever, knowing I'd have to see him sometime.
I looked over at the dresser, fully knowing I had a blade stashed away in there. I wanted to hurt myself. I wanted to punish myself for trusting someone who broke my heart. I wanted to, but I didn't have the physical energy.

After a while, I pulled myself out of bed to go to the toilet. As I washed my hands and attempted to wash the makeup off of my face I saw his toothbrush, just laying there.
I looked in the mirror at my now makeup-less face. It made sense now. He cheated on me because of how ugly I was.
I wasn't exactly the skinniest person, or the prettiest, or the smartest, and he knew that.
That's why he cheated, because who wouldn't?
After looking at the clock on the wall I realised it was a little past 5PM. Realising I hadn't eaten all day, I quickly changed into a pair of mismatched pyjamas and went down to the kitchen.

I didn't have much in and I pulled out a punnet of blueberries that I didn't remember buying. There was a small note on them, scribbled out in his writing.
'Saw these and I thought you'd like them, love you.'
I let out a strangled sob as the tears began flowing again as pain shot through my chest.
It was symbolic. The black/blueish colour were like the invisible bruises he left on my heart.
I just threw the fruit away, losing my appetite.

I went back to bed, curled up in my sheets. The darkness was almost like an extra blanket of comfort as I scrolled through different social media sites, but not liking or commenting on anything. My phone buzzed with a text from him, but I didn't even read it, I just swiped it off. Then he tried calling me and I started crying again as I declined the call. This happened for a good few minutes before I blocked his number and all of his social media.

I woke up from a nap I didn't realise I had taken and it was 11PM. I got out of bed once more and threw everything of his that I could find into a bag. I knew of a few charity shops that would appreciate a donation.
I went back to bed, this time intentionally falling asleep.

The sun was shining through the blinds as I sat up. It was 8AM and I missed him. I missed waking up with his arms wrapped around me and the scent of him surrounding me.
I emptied the bag, putting all of his things back and unblocked his social media and his number.

Yesterday 7:02PM
Y/N I'm so sorry
It's not what it looked like
I didn't cheat
Why would I?
I love you
You're my world
You're everything to me
Please answer my calls
Have you blocked my Facebook?
And instagram?
Y/N I'm worried about you
Please just answer

I let out a small sob, biting down on my lip in attempt to stop myself from breaking down again.
I replied to his messages with a simple 'why?'.
He was a drug and I was an addict. I couldn't just stop and expect to get over him.
Then I stood up and walked over to the dresser, taking out the sharp blade.
I pulled my pants down and looked at my leg. There were a lot of faded scars covering my thighs. They were only faded because he made me stop. He taught me that I didn't have to hate myself.

One. For letting him break my trust.

Two. For letting him back in.

Three. Because Klaus Hargreeves broke my heart.