Ben x Female Reader x Five - Good Morning

So my music freaked out as I was writing this and both songs started playing at once.
Unsurprisingly 'Time' and 'How The Mighty Fall' don't mix 😂😂😂

This is realllly short
Welp

Y/N's P.O.V.

I yawned as I sat up, or tried to. I looked at Ben who was smiling at me cutely as he held me close to him.
I then looked up at Five who was on his phone, a cup of coffee in his hand.

"Morning." I yawned again and Five chuckled.

"Good morning." He replied and Ben slipped out of bed, causing me to whine from the lack of warmth.

"I'm getting us drinks." He rolled his eyes and I stuck my tongue out at him. He returned the gesture and Five put his phone down, before laying next to me and pulling me into his side. I cuddled up to him and he kissed my head.

"You look adorable." He mused and I pulled a face.

"I've just woke up." I stated and he shrugged.
"Five, I haven't even looked in a mirror and I know I look like shit."

"Never." He whispered and I laughed. Ben returned with a nice hot cup of tea/coffee and I gratefully took it.
We talked about our plans for the day, what time we were going to work, when we'll be home, all that sort of stuff. Just a regular morning.

"I've got to go and meet Klaus and Diego." Ben sighed and I groaned, not letting go of his hand.
"Come on, Y/N."

"No." I pouted and Five laughed.

"Y/N, If I don't go, they will come here." My eyes widened and I pushed Ben out of bed.
"I knew your fear of Klaus would work."

"I'm not scared of him... he's just really enthusiastic and it's exhausting." Ben shook his head and Five squeezed my hand.

"I'm going to have to go soon, too." The shorter man muttered and I groaned.

"You're both so boring!"