Diego x Reader - Draw me like one of your French Girls

R E Q U E S T E D

Y/N s P.O.V.

"Y/N, pay attention to me, I'm bored." My boyfriend whined and I looked up from my sketch book to see him attempting to give me puppy dog eyes.

"Dee, stop, before you hurt yourself." I said and he pouted.
"What's up?"

"The sky." He deadpanned and I looked at him with a raised eyebrow.
"I'm bored and you're just sat there looking cute and drawing."

"What do you want me to do about it? Like you said, I'm busy looking cute and drawing." I smiled innocently and he sighed, before dropping back and laying across our bed. He laid on his side, resting his head on his hand.

"Draw me like one of your French girls." He smirked and I rolled my eyes.
"I'm being serious, I want you to draw me."

"No." I sighed, closing my book.

"Why not?" He asked and I laughed quietly.

"Sweetheart, I don't know if you've noticed, but you're not the most patient person." I said and he looked confused.

"I'm like the most patient person ever."

"No. No, you're really not." He let out a puff of breath. 

"Please?" He begged and I looked at him then at my book.

"Fine." I muttered and he grinned.
"But you have to sit still."

"I can do that." He grinned, sitting up.
"So... do you want me to take my shirt off or...?"

"I'm going to stab you with one of your own knives." I mumbled under my breath and Diego looked like a confused puppy.
"Keep your clothes on."

"Ugh. Fine." The next 45 minutes were spent by me telling Diego to sit still, getting frustrated when he couldn't and I kept messing up.
After a while, I let out a short frustrated scream and Diego looked at me in shock.
"Y/N, Christ, you alright?"

"No! You can't stay still!" I yelled and he looked at me in surprise.

"I've barely moved!" He complained and my jaw dropped.
"I've moved a little bit!"

"Diego, I started drawing you sat in bed." I said slowly.
"We're in the bathroom for shits sake!"

"Yeah! Barely moved!" He said and I groaned.

"That's it! I give up! You're impossible to draw!"

~

I sighed, dropping my bag down and finishing my Starbucks, throwing my cup into the bin.

"Diego-" I froze at the sight of him snoring quietly in bed, holding my pillow close to him. I smiled and shrugged my jacket off, grabbing my sketch pad and sitting on the floor next to the bed.
Now that he was asleep, it only took me 15 minutes to draw him and an extra 10 to do all the shading and little detail. It was undeniably the best sketch I had ever done and once I was done I smiled and put away my book, before quickly changing into a pair of sleep shorts and a sports bra. I climbed under the covers next to Diego and he turned to wrap his arms around me.

"I told you I could stay still." He whispered, half asleep.

"Shut up." I yawned and he pulled me against his chest.
"Love you."

"I love you too."