Ben x Female Reader - Stalker

Y/N's P.O.V. 

There was no doubting it, this guy was definitely following me and I was more than definitely absolutely terrified. I saw a handsome stranger wearing a hoodie, looking around then back down at his phone. An idea popped up in my head and even though the thought made me nervous, the fear was nothing compared to what would happen if this guy cornered me.

"Hey!" I grinned, going over and hugging the handsome stranger.
"Can you just go along with it? Some guy has been following me for the past hour and I'm terrified." I whispered into his ear, before moving away. I gave him a hesitant smile and he took my hand, before we began to walk through the mall.

"The guy in the hoodie that's still following us now?" He asked quietly.

"Yeah." I replied awkwardly.
"Im Y/N, by the way."

"Ben." He said and squeezed my hand.

"Were you waiting for your girlfriend or someone?" I asked suddenly panicked that I could be the end of this poor guy's relationship.
He let out a laugh that was almost contagious.

"No, God, no." He grinned.
"My brother was supposed to be meeting me, but he literally just text me saying he couldn't make it." I looked in the reflection of the window of a passing shop, seeing the guy still following us.
"Don't worry, I have a trick or two up my sleeve if he tries anything."

"Thanks." I muttered awkwardly. I had just met this guy and he was ready to fight for me.

"Of course. Saving damsels in distress is kind of my job." He smiled and without letting go of my hand, he wrapped his arm around me, pulling me closer.
We talked and walked for a while, before we left the mall, turning the corner onto a small street. The guy was still following us and Ben pulled out his phone, texting someone what looked like the street we were on, before he stopped suddenly.
"Do we have a problem? You've been following my girlfriend and I for the last 40 minutes and she says you were following her for at least an hour before that."

"No problem at all, if you hand her over." The guy said and I shivered. Ben squeezed my hand, before letting go and turning to face the hooded man.
"I mean, look at that body and her ass..."

"No thanks. I get to see it whenever I want to, with or without clothes on." Ben sassed and I blushed deeply.
"That doesn't give you the right to though."

"What are you going to do? Fight me?" The guy laughed.

"I hoped I wouldn't have to, but I will." Ben said calmly and I began to panic even more. The hooded guy was huge compared to Ben.
The stalker threw a punch that Ben dodged with a sense of elegance, before knocking the guy on his fat ass with one punch.
Clapping echoed behind us and we all looked at a man dressed in full leather like some kind of kinky emo superhero.

"Little Benny still has some moves." He teased and Ben rolled his eyes.

"Shut your face, Diego." Ben muttered, coming back over to me.
"I'm gonna take Y/N home, you know what to do." Ben wrapped his arm around me and I wasn't 100% sure if I could still trust him.
"Sorry."

"For what?" I asked and he sighed.

"What happened back there, you're clearly not comfortable right now. That was one of my brothers, Diego. His girlfriend had a similar problem with a stalker, except he followed her home. He sort of works with the police and will take the guy in." I nodded my head slowly.
"I can walk you home if you want? Only if you want me to. I can understand if you're a little shaken up."

"No, it's fine." I sighed.
"I think I'd feel better if you did walk me, if it's not too much trouble?"

"If it was, I wouldn't have asked." He gave me a small smile.
He did as promised, walking me home safely and I knew I had made a good friend. He handed me a small slip of paper.
"For if you ever need saving again, or if you want to grab lunch sometime."

"I guess I do kind of owe you." I smiled and he laughed.

"Hmm, then how about I let you buy me dinner? How about Saturday?" I nodded my head and reached up, kissing his cheek.

"It's a date."