21. Call off

******************
Lucky's Residence,
London
******************

Light rays of autumn sun slowly began illuminating the city of London.

Raghav was asleep against the lamp post. He didn't know when he fell asleep after being lost in thoughts.

He has just woken up and was trying to adjust his eye lens when two tiny arms wrap around his shoulder from behind.

A smile forms on Raghav's face.

"Good morning Pedananna" whispered Arihan in Raghav's ears.

Raghav opens his eyes to look at him dressed in a white shirt with dolphins printed on it and a red bow attached to his collar.

Raghav gives him a what do you want look.

Arihan makes a pout and complains "You bloke youl plomise" and turns his face away from Raghav.

Raghav looks at him confused and questions "Which promise Zoro?"

Arihan bangs his head with his hand and says "You said you will come at night fol taking the punishment".

Raghav remembers his promise and says "Sorry! Zoro! What can I do in your honour your highness my prince?"

Arihan smiles widely and says "I want a Supelman costume and a black tie".

"Zoro baby! You are too young for a superman dress. I don't think I can find a superman shirt for your height" Raghav says.

"Nooooo! I am a big boy. Lucky said I will become tall like you in 10 days and I am also having dilty Complan milkshake for that. See my teeth are stlong and ale not bloken like my friends" he says and shows his teeth.

Raghav says "Fine Hero! You are a big man and I will get you your superman costume if I find one

Raghav says "Fine Hero! You are a big man and I will get you your superman costume if I find one. Now tell me something where are your Aadhik mama, granny, Serah aunty and Avni aunty?"

Raghav now picks up Arihan and starts walking inside the house and Arihan replies "Nanamma is sleeping, Aadhik mama and selah aunty ale playing hide and seek and Avni aunty is jogging thele" he completes showing Avni who is jogging.

Raghav says " Zoro go and ask lucky to feed you breakfast. I will talk to Avni and get back to you. We will go shopping after that".

Arihan smiles and runs to have breakfast and Raghav goes towards Avni who is now checking the number of calories she is yet to burn.

Looking at Raghav who is approaching her Avni speaks " Baby where were you last night? We all had so much fun teasing Aadhik and Serah. You din't have your dinner also".

She switches on her phone and says "Anyway look at this! I have finalised the decor for our pre-wedding party. I want it to be garden party. What do you think?" She says showing a picture.