15. Fight

Hey! Guys sorry for a late update. Was stuck up in a lot of work.

**********
Bangalore
**********

Shriya began to sweat and Raghav was trying to find the girl who had spoken. Despite of their relentless efforts they couldn't find her.

They ran across the whole school and checked every nook and corner to find someone suspicious for they couldn't realise her voice.

Shriya began saying "Raghav! What will I tell my parents?"

R: It's fine Sweetu! I will make sure you will become the school prefect.

S: It's not about becoming the prefect Raghav! It's about the fact that I will be called characterless.

R: Seriously Sweetu! Just for hugging a guy who happens to be your friend.

Shriya gets annoyed and says gritting her teeth "You are better off staying with your uncle Raghav. You will never understand me for this life" and leaves.

Raghav holds her hand tight and says "You better don't show me your bloody face after whatever you have said".

Shriya goes back to her house and bumps into her brother.

----------------------
Shriya's house
----------------------

Prakash understands that his sister is not in the best of her spirits. He takes her to the balcony and speaks to her.

P: What's wrong sweetu?

S: I have a confession to make Prakash!

Shriya starts crying and Prakash holds her in his arms.

P: You know I won't judge you right!

S: Anna! You know I was hugging Raghav because I thought he will go away from me and someone saw us together in the parking area of the school.

P: What? Sweetu! Is there something else I need to know?

S: I think I love him...

P: Sweetu! You know love is a big word and you are a little girl. I can understand your age and hormones as I have been through it. Don't jump to conclusions. It could just be infatuation.

S: I also kissed him Anna!

P: Are you serious Sweetu? What are you doing? Do you realise how worst things can get if you are getting into these things. You are only 16 you know that right. You have an entire life ahead. Do you understand whatever I am trying to say?

Shriya started getting scared and held him in an embrace.

P: Don't worry Sweetu! Your secrets are safe with me. I will be there for you always. Just be very very careful.

Prakash began worrying about his sister. He realised that she was too innocent to get into such things. He secretly went to the school at the early hours of next morning and waited for Raghav.

As soon as Raghav came, Prakash with a group of boys began punching him after covering his face. Raghav did not understand who it was and why they behaved this way.

He could only feel being punched on his back. He could only understand that there were four boys who punched him. He somehow took out the mask and held the collar of the guy who punched him on his neck.

Raghav was suprised to see Prakash. Before he could say a word Prakash punched on his face.

Raghav fell on the ground and stood up again to hear " How dare you kiss my sister?"