8. Reddy family (Character Sketch)

A/N: I would like to give a character sketch of Raghav's family.

Niranjana Reddy and her brother Drona Reddy are already introduced but I would like to give a short character sketch.

Niranjana Reddy:

She was an aspiring fashion designer

She was an aspiring fashion designer. She was brought up in New York. Her father got her married at a young age due to caste based approach. She had no say. She believes that the person she married never understood her. She is frustrated and is very adamant that her sons shouldn't face the kind of life she had to face. She has two sons Raghav and Laxman. She divorced her husband in the fifth year of their marriage after her second son was born. She could easily get the custody of her second son but her first son Raghav Reddy had to live with his father for two years. She feels that was her biggest failure.

Govardhan Reddy:

Minister of women and child welfare, Andhra Pradesh

Minister of women and child welfare, Andhra Pradesh. He is a doctor who completed his MBBS from America. He has decided early in life that he will dedicate his life to serve people. He joined politics and became a minister. He doesn't charge money and freely treats patients at any time. He is a noble man who leads a simple life. He is a proud father of Raghav and Laxman and ex husband of Niranjana. Sharanya Reddy, his sister is someone he is living for.

Sharanya Reddy:

Mother of Aadhik and Avni Reddy and ex wife of Drona Reddy

Mother of Aadhik and Avni Reddy and ex wife of Drona Reddy. She has left her job as a journalist for the sake of her children. Her marriage with Drona Reddy was arranged by her brother because it was their father's last wish. She hates Drona Reddy as he didn't value her love and affection. He left her because her brother and his sister got divorced. Moreover, he proved in court that she was mentally not stable for taking care of her children. She lost their custody. She presently lives with her brother and runs an NGO.