9. Conversation

------------------
Laxman's house,
London
------------------
Lucky's phone rings and Arihan picks up the call.

"Hello! This is Alihan speaking. Are you a girl or boy?" he spoke raising his eyebrows.

Shriya who was about to talk smiled listening to the way he questioned

"Hello! I am a girl" saying so she was about to continue when he stopped her.

"Are you my Nana's gilflend?" He asked in a cute serious tone.

Shriya was amazed by this boy's confidence.

S: No! Don't you have a mumma?
A: No! But no worries before the winter break I will find one perfect Mumma.
S: Are you Mr.Reddy's son?
A: Yes! You are speaking to the gleat Alihan who is the gleat Lakshman's son.
S: I really want to talk to you for a lot of time baby but please give the phone to your nanna.
A: I am not a baby I am a samulai. But I will forgive you and give it to nanna.
Shriya laughed on the other end.

Arihan sat on sleeping Lakshman and gave him the phone saying it was a girl who called him with a wink.

Lucky woke up with excitement and started speaking " Hello! Who is this?"

S: Hello! Mr. Reddy I am Shriya. I am Serah's friend. Do you know the news? If yes, I will continue. Else you can disconnect the call.

L: What are you talking? Are you mad? If you want to talk to me speak properly.

S: Sorry Lakshman! I don't want to be the one spoiling special moments in your family.

L: OH GOD! I can understand you must be wanting to talk about Adu's wedding. I heard about the drama last night. I am extremely sorry for my mom's behaviour.

S: That's ok! The thing is Serah wants all of your family to be a part of this wedding. Can you please arrange for that?

L: Are you serious? You don't have a bit of idea about my family.
He laughed hard at the irony. But he suddenly thought that if this worked out he might get to see his father and Adu (Aadhik) might get to see his mom.

He patted himself for such brilliance.

L: Shriya you are aaaaahmazing!!! This is just not easy. But if we can make this happen. I will forever be indebted to you for this idea..

S: Uh! Mr.Reddy!

L: Call me lucky. You can come to my place along with Serah. Adu, me, you and Serah can discuss about means to make this happen.

S: Fine! Lakshman! Bye.

He winked at mojo (Arihan) and said " You have no idea about the mission your spider man dad has taken up" he plunged him into air and caught him back.

-------------
Evening
-------------

Lakshman arranged the dining table with cookies and cup cakes. While mojo was eating them one by one.
"Mojo! Maybe our guests will also want to eat something" he begged in a pleading tone.