1. Known Stranger

******************
Shriya's Residence,
Cambridge

******************

It was a chilly winter evening in Britain.
She looked at the busy streets from her misty window panes.

Tear drops mercilessly dropped from her big beautiful eyes despite her enormous efforts to control them.

She also realised that she was just moments away from falling on the floor and breaking down completely all over again.

She rubbed away her tears harshly making her skin burn against her hands.

Shriya:

Her room was completely dark and her head was aching out of anxiety about future

She blinked her eyes quickly and told herself.

" I won't let him affect me. He is not important. He is a nobody. A mere speaker in a conference. He doesn't have that power."

As she mumbled these words gritting her teeth, the room was suddenly illuminated as her friend switched on the lights.

She came running to her looking at her condition.

"Shriyu! What's wrong with you. Are you okay? Please say something" questioned Serah her roomate.

She hugged her and made her gulp down some water.
Serah also set the strands of Shriya's hair.
making her look presentable.

Serah:

"Will you bother to speak up Shriyu? I am tensed" Serah shouted

Shriya hissing between her tears started speaking.

" Serah! Serah! You know that man right" she started breathing heavily.

"Calm down Shriyu" she patted on her back as she knew something has miserably gone wrong.

"I will be in the study. Take your own time and come to me when you are ready to talk" said Serah and left the room.

Shriya gathered all her strength and stood up. With trembling hands she picked her dairy up and began to write.