✨Date-II: Deal✨

Start from the beginning

"What?"

'Am I a Robot to you?'

I didn't say anything. I was too shocked to reply. He parked his car and opened the door of my side for me. I got out of the car and looked at the surroundings. It was a shopping mall. Nicholas told me to follow him.

We entered the mall and Nicholas asked a girl to bring a dress for me. The girl who could be 1 or 2 years older than me, looked at me and then went somewhere. I looked around myself. The dresses were very expensive. The girl came back with a sweet, beautiful dress. Nicholas looked at me and then approved. The girl took me to the trial room and I wore the dress.

After coming out from the trial room, Nicholas looked at me and gave his best fake smile. I again started to follow him to the parking lot. We got in the car and he started driving again.

I felt so bored. I had nothing in my hand. Nor my sketchbook nor my Mobile. Maybe Nicholas felt my boredom and threw his mobile into my lap. I didn't want to another Mobile but he ordered me to use it. I started to play games.

After having dinner with him in a luxurious restaurant, we reached home. I got out of his car and saw Sis standing at the door. I smiled at her. I heard, "Annie, wait a minute ". I turned and saw Nicholas approaching me with a gift box. He handed it to me," Dad wants me to give it to you. Good night ".

He left and I went inside the house. Dad, Mom, and Auntie already went to their room. I went to my room. I lay after taking a bath. Sis came with juice and sat beside me. I unwrapped the gift box and found an iPhone XR. I looked at it, then looked at Sis. I always had dreamed of having iPhone but I never expected that I would get this in this lifetime. I inserted my sim card and sent a message to Kate. I had to text her by sis number after my mobile broke.

Hi! Kate. What's up?

Reply within a minute.

I'm good. New Mobile? Wow.

Nathan and Nicholas's Dad gifted it.

Ohh! I thought Nicholas has gifted it.

Wait a minute. Someone wants your mobile no.

Who? Hey! Answer me.

No reply from Kate. I waited for her reply. Instead of her reply, an unknown person sent a message.

Hi! It's me, Nathan.

'Thank Goodness. Its Nathan.

(Nathan🔁Annie)

Oh! It's you. What up?

Yes, it's me. I'm good.
How was your date
with my big bro?

Good. Not bad. I quite enjoyed it.

He also said the same
thing after returning
except enjoying part.

Oh! Hahah. What about you? Are you taking
my bestie on a date
or not?😣

I'm planning but afraid
to ask.

She is not a fighter girl.
Go and ask her.

Then I got a new notification. 'You've added to the group,' Friends Till Death'

'Weird name!'

I opened it and checked the people in the group.

'Nathan'

'Katharine'

'Sonia'

'Blake'

'Ashton'

And last 'Peach'.

Nathan:
Hi guys! It's Annie, a new member of our group.

Nathan: Hi guys! It's Annie, a new member of our group

• What are your opinions about Annie?

• Will she accept the deal with Nicholas?

>====<

Hope you like this chapter.
Forgive for my mistakes.

Please vote, comment & Share.

Have a nice day/night.
💜💙❤

💛💚