He looked down and a small blush coated his cheeks.
"I think you are pretty."

I smiled at the young child.
" but you told me that already."

I stood up and jumped of the bench. " well at-least you know ."

"Mica!" Someone called.

The small boy turned to look at his family who were all packed and ready to leave , he turned back and looked at me giving me a small smile.
"I have to go now."

"Oh no." I poured.

"Bye Bye Rain."

"Bye Bye Mica."

He turned to run away from me but stopped suddenly and turned around.
"Oh! And the big man told me to tell you last night. That he is sorry , he got some work to do. And uhm...he didn't say bye but I think that's rude so he said bye to. But he really didn't-"
I walked up to the boy and hugged him.

"Thank you Mica."

Turning around I walked away from him and into the deeper bush.

How could that little wolf leave me and go. Without even a good bye.

I know you were supposed to automatically love your mate but right now I just was to rip his head out in the most hurtful way ever.

I walked deeper into the thick Bush, my plan being to turn wolf and run. But honestly this could be a part of his plan just for me to release my wolf.

I know what most must be thinking, why don't I just say 'hey I'm your mate'
And everything will be sorted right? Wrong.

It's different to be mated to me or anyone in my family. Not to mention I am a runaway and supposedly a mate to someone else.

I shook my head, deciding again turning wolf and wanted to just walk, just keep walking till I get to the next town.

Just keep walking.

Honestly though this walk was really beautiful. Different.

Not like the perfectly manicured grass and perfect pruned hedges and flowers back home. But something more natural. More real.

Part of me starts thanking Bloom Junior for leaving me behind. I wouldn't get to enjoy this if it wasn't for him. Then again. That's most likely my wolf deep inside trying to make me forgive him as my mate.

Well I don't plan on tormenting him if I ever see him again. Maybe a quick slap but I'm sure withholding that I'm his mate is cruel enough? Not that I am intentionally wanting to be cruel. Hear me out. My dad already has a group of men thinking I am mates to Craig. If all of a sudden I am mates to another guy. Tell me he won't decided to keep the guy silent so he doesn't get humiliated.

My dad is a king. He can kill and get away with it.

I pick up my pace using a little added wolf strength to give me the boost I need to get to the nearest town while still keeping my wolf hidden.

Honestly though when I find that wolf, mate or not. I am going to kill him.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Finally after who knows how long I made my way out of the bush and I could see city lights in front of me and immediately I was ecstatic . Being in the city made it so much more easier to blend in with a crowd. To get transport...be in via train, taxi or even planes.

But first things first. I needed to buy some essentials that got left behind in my bag, that only God knows where it is now.

I carried on walking into the city , bought a toothbrush and other utensils from a store. Walked to a random low price store and bought some spare clothes and a carry bag to keep them in.