Chapter 21, Heart Breaks & Drama

Start from the beginning

Rowan's POV.

I heard a knocking on the door, I quickly rushed over to the door.

"Hi." It was Cameron. Yay.

"Hi." I smiled.

"Hey Rowan I wanted to talk to you about something."

"Sure what is it." I asked.

"I really like you and before you reject me, all I wanted was to ask you, was if you can save me a dance at the party?" He said. I don't wanna be rude so I had to say yes.

"Sure Cam," I said.

"Thanks," he said smiling and quickly ran off.

That was mysterious, and odd, but I think I liked it. I don't like Cameron that way though.

Sabrina's POV.

I quickly got ready for the party. I showered fast and changed into some random dress I had chosen, it was nice though. It had a mixture of three different colors, white, blue, and light green. I got some sandals to finish off the look, somehow my hair wasn't much of a problem.

I walked out of the bathroom to my room. Andy and Hailey were just using their phones, meh.

"Wow that was fast," Hailey said.

"Finally the princess has arrived." Andy was being cute again.

"If I'm a princess than what is Hailey?" I asked.

"Princess 2?" He laughed.

"Idiot." Hailey said.

"Why thank you for the - hey!"

"Welcome!" Hailey smiled.

--------

I called Bradley to come pick me up, Pey already came to pick up Andy and Hailey.

It's been around 5 to 10 minutes since I called him. He should be here, he doesn't really live that far.

I crossed my arms and sat on one of the stairs with my head down. It was sorta cold too.

"Sabrina."

"Huh?" I said putting my head up. Oh it was Bradley hah. "How long have you been here?"

"Not long," he paused. "Sabrina. Did you just say yes because you felt s-" I interrupted once more.

"Bradley, why would you think that, I haven't told you have I?" Aww.

"No..." he said confused.

"I've liked you for a long time, I just thought it wouldn't be right, since I was dating Jake and you were dating Ryan, and well I always thought you and I would never be together."

"Same I guess," he said. "I would think of you every minute of every day."

"Quit joking," I pushed him to the side with my shoulder.

"I'm not, I'm serious, as much as I tried to forget about you, I couldn't, but that's good because we would've never been together right now."

--------

We finally walked inside.

"Be right back, I'm gonna go look for Jake," Bradley said.

"Okay, I'm gonna go look for Rowan."

There were stairs right after you walk inside, maybe she's upstairs. I went up the stairs, nope I was wrong she wasn't upstairs.

I went to what looked like a girl room, to the right of the room there were some stairs going down. Boy this house is way bigger than I thought.