Disclaimer

Hello Readers, 

This book is based on characters of Open Heart from Choices: Stories you play. 

I don't hold the copyright for several characters who appear in my book including the titular male protagonist but the story has no relation with Choices game play. I will also not take credit for their characters who have been prominent throughout this book. I want to thank them for inspiring me to write this book which has now spun nearly 90K reads in Wattpad and has been nominated twice for best book in Fan-Fic category. 

But that's what the best thing about stories are right? Doesn't matter who created what...there is always a bridge to linking everything, forming the whole private universes within. 

This book isn't just about romance or mystery. Its a chronology. It's somebody's life spoken through means of chapters, past and present. The reason I wrote this book was to share something which has been living within me for a long time. First I started writing it. Then I started liking it. And now, I love to write it. Because of this book, today, I could type my words with confidence. 

It contains some dark truths about our real world, many of which will repulse you. It contains those gut-punching moments where you would just feel sick to even move. It will test you. It will scramble with your head. It may also force you to drop down the device you are reading this book. But nevertheless, curiosity always wins over everything, doesn't it?

And this is also the book where there is a love that endures endless wrecks from seas and yet, still stands defiant. 

This is the narration of Charlotte Turner, and perhaps the world doesn't know about her. But if we wouldn't hear her story, then who would? To ensure us that miracles do exist in the world, no matter the odds. 

I hope you all enjoy this :) 

NOTICE-  Open Heart is currently under revision as of December 2020 and will continue till next month. Bear this with me, folks!

Currently Revised Chapter- 38

- It's very important that you read Prelude. 
- It's also necessary to read Prologue or else you'll be confused by both the parts.