Afterword

Before I go to my dedication and acknowledgement page, its only fair that I keep you all in the loop.

It had been hell of a ride for me too, writing something whose base isn't mine. It was difficult a while to think things they weren't the way they were supposed to be in the original series but my mind agreed for the changes to be important in my.

So, I have like ideas.

I mean I always have ideas and thoughts bubbling in my mind so there are plans for Open Heart too. There are plans for Open Heart's sequel. And by means of plans, I mean that it is in plural.

But those books are all depended on what you all want. I have made the list which I am going to write down, and you have to post in the comment box or DM me personally about your preference. Remember, it's about the sequel of this book (Or Perhaps not!)

The choices are as follows,

1. Wait For it.

Pixelberry will probably release the sequel of Open Heart by the end of this year or next, according to their blog as it is in the phase of still-development. Which is why, the first choice for the sequel is to wait until they have released it and then I will follow it into my own story (and fanfic!).

2. Give a Short story to kill those months!

I have a novellette planned in the POV of Ethan, which would take place a week prior to the original book and will then continue afterwards. For all the Ethan Stans out there, I feel your heart! And we want to know what was going in Ethan's mind, all this time! So, the second choice is for a novella from Ethan's POV (no official titles yet!)

3. Make my own sequel

Yes. I have a sequel completely based on my programming planned and is jumping on the hand. I can't tell you much about it now, since its on the papers still but all I can give you is, you are going to be plunged into a world you had never imagined in Open Heart universe. Base is always be with Charlotte...and the story? Plus, we have so many questions unanswered and mysterious people have visited with mysterious tales!

It's mine.

So, the 3rd choice is to make a sequel based on my self-made story and continue with it. Trust me, the characters of Choices will be there...and many of the universe too!

4. Just leave it as a Stand Alone book

Not that I really want it to be, but its fair that this option was alleviated to you too.

The 4th choice is to leave Open Heart as a stand alone book and do no further implementations or writings in that universe. Its sort of a conclusion to Charlotte's intern year as well (Also meaning no more Ethan!)

So, yep. That's all.

Those were the stuffs I wanted to let you know and decide what you want. And according to the majority of the voting, I will carry that decision on. Worry not, make your own choices. Don't get carried away what others do. If you don't want anything with it also, I don't have a problem.

A week later or perhaps two weeks later, I will post the recent news and the decision for the sequel. Check it on due time!

So, set up your gears about the story and post it in the comment box! Every decision counts!!!!

XOXO

Ramona Tehradin

P.S- Don't forget to check the next acknowledge page to catch a snippet of my mind!