Chapter 1: Daily Life... Until

It was a normal day for me. I woke up on top of the building I found for shelter the previous night. I grabbed everything I had and moved out and went to town. While I was in town, I was able to steal an apple, a few dollars, and a few herbs before someone caught me. "Hey who're you?" They yelled. Time to go. I ran and grabbed onto the wooden broom laying around. Then I catapulted myself on top of a building and took off running.

When I knew I was safe, I took out the apple and started eating it. Life has always been like this for me ever since I can remember. No family, no friends, and worst of all, no money.

When I was done, I figured that I would head back into town. While I was in town, I had to blend in, even with my red hair showing. What I would always try to do was pull my hood over my head, but it would always fall off. I have stolen many things, but I looked in my pocket and I had 7 dollars. I went to go buy a small meal, a kids' meal. It wasn't much, but I enjoyed it.

Soon after that, the sun was going down. I was walking around town and I saw that guards were putting up wanted posters. The posters were everywhere. I cautiously looked at the posters. It was like a mirror, I saw myself. I ran and ran, keeping my hood up so no one would notice. The poster said that I had killed people even though I have never done such a thing. Sure I've knocked a few people out and stolen some things, but I've never killed anyone.

I ran out of town and into the forest. The forest was getting dark. Even though it was not sanitary, I poured water on dirt to create mud and put it in my hair. I looked like I had brown hair. I knew that I needed to camp out in the forest so I did. I made a small fire deep into the woods where no one would find me, I built a little shelter with sticks and branches. I was doing fine. After a while I drifted to sleep.

I woke up the next morning and took out the herbs that I had stolen yesterday. I mashed them together to make a potion for the morning, sorta like coffee. I drank the potion, packed up all of my stuff and went into any direct in the forest.

When I was about 10 minutes into my walk, I spotted a man. He had white hair and was towering. There was another man next to him. He had blue hair and was even taller than the other guy. The white haired man said, "lord brother has ordered you to find this girl. She has stolen countless lives throughout the last five years"

I knew they were talking about me. When I tried to get away, a branch snapped where I was running. Both of the men ran into my direction. They were both running so fast and the weight of everything I had was making me slower. They caught up to me soon enough and grabbed me.

I squirmed and squirmed but the man had a great grip. The blue haired one held onto me by my arms."Who're you" the blue haired guy said as the white haired one was examining me.

They saw that the mud on my hair was not real hair and wiped some off, revealing my red hair. "This is the one we're looking for" said the white haired one. "Bring her back to the castle for questioning."

So ummm... that's the storyline. I'll probably be posting sometime in the next week or so, but I have finals so sorry if it gets delayed at all. Hope you enjoy this new fanfic!!