"I'm sorry"

Oswald's POV

I pace around in my mother's apartment and I hear a knock on the door. "Ugh what now?" I say annoyed and I open it too see (y/n) holding flowers in her hand. 'Has she been crying?' I think. "What do you want (y/n)?" I ask.

"Im sorry Os, I really am I should have never made fun of you" she says on the verge of tears and I hug her. "I forgive you but you can be a real jerk sometimes you know that?" I say and she sighs.

After a few hours (y/n) went back home to see Victor waiting.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

(Y/n) POV

'Is he waiting for me? Dont be ridiculous (y/n)' I think as I walk past him and go inside. I hear his footsteps behind me and I turn around and look at him. "Do you need something Victor?" I say and he says "No" and I sigh and continue to walk.

He follows me and I get annoyed and say "Ok, why are you following me?". He says "Your father wants me to protect you". I look at him confused "Protect me? Pfft, I can protect myself thank you very much".

"Mhm sure you can" He says smirking. "Oh you wanna test that theory?" I say annoyed and he smiles devilishly and says "Is the Little Falcone challenging me?". 'I was able to hurt you before as Crimson so what makes you think I cant hurt you now?' I think to myself.

"Of course I'm challenging you Vic" I say confidently. He smirks and I take out my guns with a skull and roses mark on the both sides of each gun and he stares at them. 'Shit, does he recognize them that day I shot him as Crimson?' I think.

He says "No guns, just hands". I sigh "Thats no fun". He just shakes his head and I put my guns away. He trys to punch me but I dodge it and punch him in the jaw and he winces and I try to dodge his hit but he hits me in the stomach and I fall backwards. He walks towards me thinking I gave up.

I smirk and take out my daggers and stab him in his sides. "You sneaky little-" he says in a angered tone and I cut him off "You said 'no guns', you never said anything about daggers" I smirk and wink and him and I walk to my room and pass by my dad who looks at my bloody daggers.

'Next time I wont go so easy on him' I think and stare at my guns.