Chapter 29 - Uncover

Start from the beginning

"I will not calm down until I know the truth!"

Someone came out of the children's room. She looked scared and worried at the same time. She said "What's going on here?"

Rebecca said "Denise, how are the kids?"

"They heard you. I told them not to go out. What's happening?"

Denise looked at Jorge. Jorge didn't greet her.

Rebecca said "Jorge, do not terrorize the kids."

"I did not come here to terrorize anyone! All I'm asking is where are my parents!"

She composed herself, breathed out and said "They were not ready to meet you back then. That's why they told me not to tell you where they are."

"What do you mean not ready?"

"They had their personal struggles before."

He scoffed haughtily. "Personal struggles? I see..."

No one talked after.

Jack stood up and said "Are they hiding from me?"

"We cannot answer that. But we will surely contact them and tell them you came here again and we'll see about what they will do."

There was a momentary flare of anger in his face. "You will contact them? How in the world can you contact them and I can't?! Give me your phone!" He walked around the reception bar looking for a phone.

Denise called the guards as they held his arms but Jack shove them away.

"Get your filthy hands off me! You pathetic pieces of shit! How could you keep on running this orphanage without even an ounce of conscience! You immoral cunts!"

Rebecca said "Jorge, we already asked for forgiveness for what the past has brought you."

The guards arrived. But Rebecca forbid the guards to touch him this time.

Jack yelled "Tell me where they are and I'll leave!"

"We said we will tell them and we'll follow up to you with an update. For now, we are not certain about where they are. It's been so long since we contacted them and it was years ago when you last came here so we thought you didn't bother finding them anymore."

He was hushed to that.

He turned around and said "I don't even know why I came here. But every time I do, I was always reminded why I cannot forgive you all for what happened."

"Jorge, you have everything now. What more can the world possibly owe you?"

He faced them and nerves started to pop out on his forehead while he said "The truth! The reason why! And you all keep me from getting that! Do I have to kneel down?! Kiss your shoes and beg, oh please, please tell me where my mom and dad is, I wa...

He faced them and nerves started to pop out on his forehead while he said "The truth! The reason why! And you all keep me from getting that! Do I have to kneel down?! Kiss your shoes and beg, oh please, please tell me where my mom and dad is, I want to know." He mocked a crying kid. "No! You are not getting that. And I think what's happening here is that you keep them away from me because you're all afraid I might sue you to shut down this organization once I got what I want!"