"I'm Gisele, and you are?"

"I'm Leon, that's Letty." 

Letty clenched her jaw and nodded. She probably thought I was hooking up with her. She was jealous. How cute. Gisele went right back to Vince, earning a eye-roll from Letty who went back inside. 

------------------------

I saw Vince and Letty. Dancing. Her lips sipping on the Corona, his hands around her slim waist. My blood was boiling. I clenched my fists, suppressing every fibre in my body that was telling me to punch the smile off his face. He didn't even like to dance. 

I just needed to be patient. A few minutes later, Letty was pulled into the kitchen by Mia, clearly talking about some girly stuff. I nodded at Gisele, who started to talk to Vince. You could see the lust in his eyes as she wrapped her arms around his neck, whispering something into his ear. He nodded following her like a puppy. 

Although he thought no one saw, I noticed the quick glance he threw to the kitchen, where Letty was giggling with Mia. She had no idea that he was about to crush her heart. But better she knew now than later, when she was into deep. I was doing Letty a favour. Showing her the true colour of Vince. 

She emerged from the kitchen again as Brian started talking to Mia. My eyes fell onto his hand wrapped around my sister's waist. I could punch him another day. 

Letty was standing at the door, wanting to go to the front porch like she always did. I just knew her too well. I saw her arm tensing as she saw Vince's lips attached to Gisele. He didn't even notice her presence. I walked up behind her, laying my hand on her shoulder. She didn't even push me away. She must be really pissed. 

"Hurts? Doesn't it? He ain't an angel you know? He was just messing with you." 

Her eyes were filling with tears. She must really like this guy. 

"It's better to realize now than later. He's an ass. He was just pretending to like you." 

"No, Dom!" She yelled, her hand slapping away mine. Cute. She was in denial of her little boyfriend. 

"Vince has been there for me in times you weren't. The only ass around here is you!" How could she defend him? He was cheating. 

"I was doing you a favour by showing his true colours!" 

She pushed past me into the crowd of people. Vince had noticed our little discussion and pulled away from Gisele. Oh, so he could detach himself from Gisele. 

"What did you do?" He screamed at me, causing a few heads to turn. 

"I showed her that you ain't the prince she thinks you are." 

He followed Letty through the crowd. She wouldn't run back to him. She had more pride than that. 

Imagine my surprise when I found her curled up in his arms on my couch. He kissed her on the head, gently stroking over her hair. 

"What you forgave him?" I ask. 

"There was nothing to forgive. He didn't do nothing!" She yelled. 

"Please, you witnessed him cheating on you, aren't you upset? I guess he didn't mean as much to you as I did." I shrugged, grinning devilishly. 

Letty groaned. She practically jumped up and came to me, our faces almost touching. I thought she would punch me. She just kept staring at me. 

"What? Not going to punch me this time?" I asked. 

I expected her to yell back at me. Instead she whispered: "There are some things a punch can't fix." 

She went outside, the roaring of her engine following soon. 

"What's going on with you Dom?" Vince asked, completely confused. "You set this up to hurt Letty?" 

"No. I protected her from you." 

"There is nothing going on between me and Letty. How long does it take for you to understand that?" 

"Party is over. Everybody out!" I heard Mia yell as she started pushing people outside. 

"We both know you were trying to fuck her." 

"I'm so tired of your shit Dom. I was consoling her. She was hurting. Because of you!" He pointed his finger at me. "Knowing that you wouldn't be there to be her big brother, I stepped in. We're supposed to be the guys that protect her from dicks. Instead, you were the threat." 

He glared at me, not blinking. He was telling the truth.