After the movie

The movie ended and Jack took off the blanket. The others didn't move, and it didn't look like they wanted to either.

We both looked over at them. "Um, I think we're gonna watch another movie." Jakob said.

"Perfect.." Jack whispered in my ear.

"Okay, I think we're gonna go to bed soon." I said to them while I was looking at Jack.

"Okay, good night." Andrine said.

"Good night." I said back.

Jack and I left Andrine and Jakob in the theatre room. 

"So you're just gonna turn me on like that?" I asked him.

"And do nothing about it?" He said while looking me in the eyes giving me a little smile.

He grabbed me and lifted me up.

"Wow." I said.

He carried me all he way to his room. He was sliding his hand up under my shirt again. 

"Your nipples are still hard." He said.

And then I whispered in his ear "I know.." 

He started kissing me down my neck. I lifted his head up and kissed him on the lips. I wrapped my arms around him and kissed him even more.

"I just wanna feel your body." I said. 

I carefully laid down on the bed and Jack laid on top of me. I took my shirt off and Jack started kissing me down my body. He came to my stomach when he stopped and took off my pants and underwear. He was kissing me further down, between my thighs and all the way down to my feet. The energy was different than usual, and it didn't feel like regular sex, we were making love.

He came up facing me. He took off his clothes and went slowly inside of me..

---

We were laying in bed after our love making session. I could really feel the love between us, and I think he did too.

"I don't know when we'll be able to that again." He said. "Now that Andrine is here." He added.

"I'm glad we got the chance." I said while closing my eyes.

(This one got really short, but I'm gonna start write the next part right away, just don't think the next part would fit here💛)