Leaving

The choice on what we were gonna do wasn't that hard, but I knew that going through with it, would be hard. I was having an abortion. We both felt like this was the right thing to do. Having a baby that none of us even wanted, that wasn't our choice. It wouldn't be good for anyone. I still felt like I was put in the most unfair situation ever. 

"I wanna get back home and get it done." I told Jack.

"I'll come with you." He said. I wasn't very surprised about he wanting to come with, but it also made me very happy. I knew that I would need him in this situation. I also wanted to see my family who I hadn't seen in a while, which meant Jack would meet my family. I had talked with my sister about Jack, but not so much with my parents. Didn't think it would be a problem though.

2 days later:

"I'm done packing." Jack said. The time was 10pm and we were leaving tomorrow. We had only been relaxing the last couple of days, taking Ace for walks and Jack wasn't streaming. He told me that all he wanted to do was to be with me. I knew that he meant it.

We went to bed. The plane was leaving early in the morning and we needed to rest. 

"Good night, babe." He said to me and kissed me on the lips.

"Good night." I said. 

The next day:

We woke up, got our stuff and left for the airport. I didn't fall asleep right away, so I was still pretty tired. We made it just in time. We got on the plane, sat down and we were ready. I knew this was going to be hard, but I had Jack. I looked at him and he grabbed my hand. He gave me a look that said: "We got this." I gave him a little smile and rested my head on his shoulder.

Back in Norway:

I was asleep almost the entire flight. It was nice, especially since the flight was pretty long. We got off the plane, got our stuff and we were heading back home. This time we weren't going to my place, we were going to my parents place. My sister was also staying there now that I was home, and I was really looking forward to see her again. 

It wasn't very far and I could spot our house. 

"We're here." I told him. My parents house was on the countryside so there weren't a lot of people around. Trees and fresh air, that was exactly what I needed. Outside the house my parents and my sister was waiting for us. They all looked pretty excited. I hadn't told any of them why we were here and I weren't sure that I would even tell my parents about it. At least not yet. They were just about to meet my boyfriend and I think that me having an abortion might be a little too much for them right now. I knew they would support me, but it wasn't like I chose to be in this situation and I wasn't ready to tell them. 

We got out of the car and my sister ran towards me giving me the best hug. 

"Oh my god, I've missed you!" She said to me. 

"I've missed you too, sis." I said. 

"So, this is Jack. My wonderful boyfriend." I introduced him to them and it all went good. My parents seemed to like him already, and I mean, I didn't blame them, he was pretty likeable. 

It was late at night so my mom showed us the bedroom. It was my old bedroom, which my mom now used for all of her sewing stuff. She had made it so pretty.

"Oh, this is so pretty, mom." I said to her. I could see that she was proud. 

"This is really nice of you, thank you." Jack said to her. 

"It's just so good to have you back home, love. And so nice to meet you, Jack." She said to us. "I'm gonna leave now, hope you'll have a good night." 

"Thanks mom, we'll see you tomorrow." I said. She kissed me on the cheek before she left.

I wasn't really that tired and neither was Jack, but I didn't mind being alone with him, especially in my old room. 

We got undressed and laid down. He started kissing me and I didn't want to stop him. I grabbed his neck kissing him more. I got on top of him and I could feel him starting to get hard.

"I don't think we should do this here." I said to him. "The walls are pretty thin." 

Neither of us wanted to stop, so we didn't. 

"Okey, but we can't do it the way we usually do it, and we have to be quiet." I said.

"Okey, shh." he said.

I stroked his chest and kissed it easily. I slid my hand down in his underwear and he started making some noises. 

"Shh, be quiet." I said. He grabbed my neck and kissed me hard, with a lot of tongue. His hands were sliding down my back to get my bra. 

"Ah, I can't get it." He whispered. I helped him a little so that we could continue. 

"Thanks." He said. I laughed a little.

"No, thank you." I said.

He looked me in the eyes before he touched my boobs. Kissing them softly, and I started to moan a little. 

"No, shh." He said. He grabbed my butt dragging me down. 

"We have to be quiet." He said. I started laughing. 

I blowed his hair out of his face. "You're so cute." I said to him. I kissed him before I rolled over laying next to him. This wasn't easy. 

"We'll figure it out." He said and kissed me on the back of my neck.

(Hope you guys like it💛)