Landing

It was a long flight and I felt so tired. I Had used so much energy just thinking about Jack, about meeting, what we were gonna do, Ace, everything. It was the middle of the day in LA, just happy it wasn't in the morning. 

I got off the plane, got my suitcase and the butterflies were going crazy. I couldn't wait to see him again. The sun was shining outside and I got totally blinded by it. I held my hand in front of the sun and then I saw a guy coming towards me.

"Jaaack!" I shouted running into his arms. I was about to kiss him, but then I remembered we weren't official to the world yet. 

"I'm sorry, got a little bit excited." I said. "Haven't known about this for so long, you know." I added as I wrinkled my nose at him. He laughed a little.

"I missed you so much!" He said. "Let's go." He said giving me a big smile.

I think we both just really wanted to jump into each others arms, but we had get back to his place first. We got into his car and drove away. 

"It's not that far." He said. Thank god.

After a little while we where there. He parked the car and we both got out. He took my hand and showed me the way.

"The others are out right now, not everyone, some are in their rooms, but it's pretty quiet here right now." He said. The house was so big. 

I gasped and asked "How many lives in this house exactly?"

"I don't even know." He said laughing.

I grabbed my suitcase and we went upstairs to his room. We closed the door behind us and I saw someone laying on the bed. It was Ace!

"Hi Ace!" I shouted

"Hi Ace!" I shouted. He got off the bed and ran towards me. He wiggled his tale, he was so happy.

"I've been telling him all about you. He's been dying to meet you." Jack said. I laughed.

"I've been dying to meet you to, Ace!" I said. He licked me on the nose and it tickled. 

"You are the cutest"! I said. He kept wiggling. 

"He really needs a walk though." Jack said. He opened the door again and shouted out:

"Lucas! Will you take Ace out for a walk?"

"No problem, bro." Lucas shouted back.

"Appreciate it." Jack said.

Ace ran out and Jack closed the door again. He looked me deeply into my eyes saying:

"Oh my god, I've missed you!" 

He grabbed me and kissed me hard on the lips. I really missed those lips. He walked me over to the bed and pushed me onto it. 

"Sorry, just have to touch you. If that's okey with you?" He asked.

"Please do." I answered.

He got over me and kissed me again. This time with some tongue. I grabbed his hoodie and he took it off. I tried to unzip my pants put I just couldn't get it. 

"You need some help?" He asked.

"Aha." I answered and he ripped them off. He lifted me a little further up in the bed, took his pants off and laid down between my legs. 

"You're so beautiful, Y/N!" He said as he was kissing me on the neck going further down.He got to my breast, then down to my stomach. He stopped, lifted his head up and took off my underwear. He started kissing me between my thighs. I moaned a little and he came up facing me. He kissed me easy on the lips before he took off his own underwear. I was looking down at his body, then looking up at him. He was just smiling at me.

I felt him getting inside of me, going back and forth. He started moaning a little and so did I. It felt so good.

"Oh my god, Jack!" I said moaning into his ears. 

He started going faster and I was moaning even more. He kissed me while still going back and forth. He went down to my breast, kissing my nipples before he sucked on them.

"Ohh, Jack!" I said. He started moaning more before going a bit slower. He was so good at this. He went even slower before he stopped and kissed me again. 

He laid down in the bed next to me. We both breathed out. I turned to him, just looking him in the eyes.

"I love you.." I said to him.

(What did you guys think of this part? Love your comments, it makes me just even more motivated writing for you💛)