Going on vacation

1 week later

I delivered my bachelor and I was ready for some fun. I still didn't know what Andrine had planned, all I knew was that she was really excited for whatever was gonna happen. She told me what to pack and that we would probably be away for a while. I just went with it. 

I had talked to Jack everyday the last week. I talked about my bachelor and about me and Andrine's trip that I didn't know much about. He kept sending me photos of him and Ace and I could really feel the butterflies in my tummy. I think I was in love. In both Jack and Ace. I was really excited for the vacation Andrine had planned, I was just hoping I could still talk to Jack. Didn't want to lose my time with him.

The door to my room opened and Andrine came in.

"You ready?" She said, smiling big. We were leaving tomorrow and I was just packing my last stuff.

"Yup, almost done packing." I said.

"This is so exciting!" She shouted with her hands in the air. She was so cute. I laughed a little.

Andrine's pov:

I left Y/N's room. She really didn't know. My suitcase was packed, I mean I only filled it up with clothes and some other stuff, I wasn't going anywhere, I was just gonna get Y/N to the airport.

---

Y/N's pov:

I woke up at 7am. Andrine had told me we had to leave pretty early. I got out of bed, brushed my teeth, got dressed, put on some mascara and I was ready.

"Okey, let's go!" She said.

We locked the door behind us and left the apartment. 

"Bye, see you soon." She said waving at the door to our apartment.

"Bye." I said, doing the same.

Andrine's pov:

We were on our way to the airport and oh my god this was so exciting. Jack and I really  had a surprise coming, and I was so happy I could tell her about is very soon.

I could see the airport and looked over at Y/N. She looked pretty surprised.

"We're getting on a plane?" She said looking super surprised. "Oh my god, what have you been planning."

"Telling you soon." I said.

Y/N's pov:

What? I had no idea where we were going. We parked the car and got out.

"Let's go check in." Andrine said.

We got inside and I was ready to check in. 

"Soo.. Um, I'm kind of not coming with you." She said.

"What? What do you mean?" I said gasping.

"I've been talking to Jack and we kinda made a surprise for you." She said.

Oh my god, what was she saying? Was I gonna go see Jack?

"You're going to LA, to meet Jack and stay with him for a while." She smiled. I started tearing up.

"No way.. what? Oh my god, Andrine!" A tear fell down on my cheek.

"I love you so much!" I said grabbing her for a hug.

"I love you too, and I'm gonna miss you so much, but this is so exciting!" She said. "And you really gotta go now." she added.

I wiped a tear off my face. "Okey, I'm leaving now." I said kissing her on the cheek.

I grabbed my phone and started typing.

To jack: OMG, Jack! Getting on the plane now💛

(The next part is coming soon, can't leave you guys hanging for long after this part, I totally get that. Also wanted to say, I really like the relationship between Y/N and Andrine!💛)