You're too chill

I was laying on top of Jack, still naked. 

"Now that was awkward." he said.

I started laughing. "What are you laughing for?" he said.

"I don't know, I just think it was a bit funny." I said. I could tell by the look of his face that we didn't take it the same way.

"You're not mad at Alex?" I asked. "He obviously thought you were alone." 

"No, I'm not mad at Alex." he said. He didn't look to happy though.

"Then why are you mad?" I asked. He didn't say anything.

"You're not mad at me are you? It's not like I can control what others are doing." I said.

"But he saw you naked.." he said.

"And so what? It's just a body." I said.

He raised his voice a little. "But you know Alex likes you, and when you don't seem to care about him seeing you naked, it will probably just make him like you even more. I just think you're too chill sometimes." he said.

"What? Are you serious?" I said as I got off of him and put my clothes back on. 

"I'm gonna go take Ace for a walk." he said and left the room.

Did he really think it was my fault? My fault that Alex might be falling for me? It wasn't like I was gonna hang less with him just because of that. And Jack was fine with us hanging together, but me being too chill? I didn't think I was doing anything wrong. It's not like I wanted Alex to see me naked, but now that he did see me naked, I didn't really care. It wasn't just because I felt confident about my body, but the fact that it was just a body and that there was nothing sexual about it, other than me and Jack actually having sex. But there was nothing sexual going on between me and Alex. All of us were aware of the situation with me and Jack being together and the fact that Alex liked me. But no one could control anyones feelings. We can't even control our own feelings. I didn't think it was fair of Jack to be mad at me, cause he obviously was, and then he just left? 

I grabbed one of Jack's hoodies, took it on and left the room. I went upstairs in the kitchen were Alex and Jakob was sitting.

"Hey, I'm so so sorry.. I heard someone in the shower and I thought it was you, so I just went inside." Alex said.

Jakob gave him a weird look. "You thought she was in the shower so went inside to check?" he said.

"Oh my god, no, no, that's not what I meant. I thought she was in the shower so I went inside Jack's room." Alex said.

I looked at Jakob and I think he might understood what had happened.

"It's okay, Alex. No worries." I said. 

"What about Jack, is he mad at me?" he asked.

"No, he's not mad at you." I said.

"But where is he now?" he asked.

"Um, he went for a walk with Ace." I said 

"Is everything okay?" he asked. 

"I don't know. He said he wasn't mad at you though, and he's got no reason to, so.." I said.

---

Jack and Ace came back after almost two hours.

"You guys took pretty long." I said to him.

"Yeah.." he said.

"Are you still mad?" I asked.

"No, I'm not mad." he said as he walked away.

He seemed pretty mad.

Jack's pov:

I wasn't actually mad at her, I just didn't like how things went. I knew I couldn't blame it an Alex, cause he didn't know what he was he doing before he actually did it. I guess I just took it out on Y/N cause I needed to tell how I felt. I had told her several times that it didn't bother me that her and Alex were hanging out. But I didn't like how this was going. I just couldn't chill. Guess that was something I had to learn from Y/N. 

I tuned around and was about to say I'm sorry and that we could talk about it, but she started talking before I could even say anything.

"If you seriously think that this is my fault, and that I'm too chill? Like seriously, Jack.. You just left the room and were gone for almost 2 hours, and when you come back you're still mad and think it's my fault?" she said.

"But, Y/N, I.." I said, but I didn't get to finish before she left.

(This is me challenging myself with this story, cause I'm not comfortable about them arguing, hahah💛 I have a plan on how this will end though, and I hope you will like it.)