I'm so ready

It was a picture of him and Ace, and it said: "Someone here who wants to meet you💛"

My heart melted. How cute, oh my god. I went into the chat and started typing.

"You guys are so cute, miss you so much!" I sent it. The time in LA was around 2 am, so I didn't expect him to see it right away and he was probably pretty tired after the flight.

I got out of bed, put my clothes on and headed into the living room. Andrine was sitting on the couch.

Andrine's pov:

I woke up and saw that I had got a text. I didn't know the number, but it didn't take long to see who it was. It said:

"Hey, Andrine! I'm Jack, the one Y/N probably told you about.  I'm sorry if I'm interrupting , but I really need your help. I want to surprise Y/N with a trip to come visit me, and my dog Ace, and I want her to be here for a while. So, what I'm asking you is that if you could talk to her about when she is free. I know it's summer soon, so I thought she might be free soon. Text me when you know something😃"

I knew he was planning something and I myself, went right to work. She came into the living room and I could see that she had a good sleep. 

"Good morning!" I said to her.

"Morning." 

"So, I was just thinking about something. Um, do you want to go an a vacation or something with me after we finish our bachelors? I'm ready for some fun and I want you to be there too." I said.

"That sounds fun. I'm basically done writing it, just gonna read it a couple of times I guess and send it in about a week. I've been so caught up with it, so I basically have no plans for the summer. I'm so ready."

If she only knew what I had planned. What me and Jack was planning for her.

Y/N's pov:

The thought that I probably wouldn't see Jack in a little while made me sad, but with Andrine making plans for the two of us made it a bit better. I loved spending time with her and we had both basically just been sitting on our computers writing the last month. Would be nice to go do something real fun. 

Andrine's pov:

Now that was easy. I grabbed my phone right away and texted Jack:

"She's done with her bachelor in a week and she didn't have anything planned for the summer. I asked her if she wanted to go an a vacation with me, she said yes, so I know she won't make plans with someone else. Glad to help you, Jack. Can't wait until she knows!🤗" I sent it.