Getting hard

..We were still standing in the corner of the pool. Jack kept kissing me and I didn't stop him. 

"Um, I don't know if this is the right time, but.." he said and looked at me.

"Right time for what?" I asked and he looked down. 

"Uhh.." he kept saying. I looked down.

"Like, I'm getting a little hard, and uhh, um.." he said.

I smiled at him and then I looked up at all the people. There was a lot of people around us. I kept looking at them trying to figure out what we were gonna do.

"What are you thinking?" he asked.

I looked back at him. "Um, you wanna do something about it?" I asked.

"How? We can't really do anything here." he said.

I kept smiling at him. "What if we get out of the pool." I said.

He didn't look too happy about my suggestion. "Everyone's gonna see it, Y/N, we can't." he said.

I started kissing him again. "You're not making it any better." he said as I was kissing him.

"If you walk right behind me, no one will see it." I said looking into his eyes. I could see that he really wanted to, but if he did it, he might get embarrassed.

"Just follow me, okay." I said.

I got out of the pool and Jack was right behind me. I grabbed my clothes and we went inside. No one was really looking at us. They all started getting drunk and were too busy with their own stuff. We got inside and Courage came at us. 

"You guys need some more to drink." he said and started making us some drinks. 

Jack came even closer to me and I could feel how hard he was. 

"Um, yeah, we'll be right back." I said and we started walking towards the bathroom. Luckily for us, there was no one in there, so we went inside. 

"See, that went pretty well." I said.

"Yeah, if you only knew how I felt." he said.

"Oh, I felt it." I said smiling at him. 

He took off his shorts and were standing in front of me, completely naked.

"We need to do something about this." I said looking at his body and he started kissing me. 

"And I think we need to do something about this." he said as took off my swimsuit. 

He lifted me up and placed me on the sink. My nipples were so hard from being in the water. 

"Guess I'm pretty hard myself." I said and laughed a little. 

"Yeah?" he said and grabbed my ass. He slowly went inside of me and I was already moaning. It made a lot of noise from the sink, but the music outside was so loud, so no one would probably hear us. 

"I don't think this is working." he said and turned me around. He bent me over the sink and I put one foot on the toilet. He started going faster and I was moaning louder. He was looking at me in the mirror as he kept going. Someone started knocking at the door. 

We finished, put our clothes back on and we both checked ourselves in the mirror so that no one would see what we had been doing. That probably didn't work, cause when we opened the door there was a huge line of people who needed to go to the bathroom. I blushed a little bit before I grabbed Jack's hand to get our drinks. We really needed those drinks..