Taking a swim

The next day:

The time was 1pm and I just came back from a run. It felt so good running up these hills around here. Jack was streaming and I didn't want to disturb him. I got inside his room, not saying hi or anything, I was just gonna find my swimsuit, cause I decided I wanted to take a swim in the pool. 

"Ah, I can't find it." I said.

"What's that?" Jack said.

"Oh, nothing, just talking to myself." I said.

I kept looking for it. I hadn't been using it yet since I got here. I finally found it, it was laying at bottom of my bag.

"Yes, found it." I said.

I was about to just change in his room, but then I remembered that he was streaming and everyone could see me. I got out of sight and took off my clothes, standing completely naked in the middle of the room. My plan on not disturbing Jack, didn't go so well.

"Oooh." He said as he looked me. 

"I'm just gonna change into my swimsuit." I said.

The chat:

Wait, is she naked?

What's happening?

Dude, she's so chill

They couldn't see me though. I put the swimsuit on and walked over to Jack. Now everyone could see me. 

"I'm just gonna go take a swim." I said and kissed him on the cheek.

The chat:

She's so hot

Nooo, please don't go

They are so cute 

I left his room and texted Charlotte

Y/N: Wanna go take a swim with me?💛

I got a text back

Charlotte: Sure, I'll be right there💛💛

I got outside to the pool and no one was there. I was all alone. I sat down on the poolside and put my hair up in a bun. Charlotte came out in her swimsuit.

"You look gorgeous, babe." I said to her as she was walking towards me.

"And so do you!" She said back. 

We got in the pool and started swimming. The temperature in the water was perfect. We were just chilling in the pool when he heard someone was coming. It was Alex and Lucas.

"Oh, didn't think there was anyone here." Alex said.

"What's you doing?" Charlotte asked him.

"We were just gonna film something for a video, but we can come back later." he said

"No, you can just stay, it's no problem, right Y/N?" she said.

"Yeah, sure." I said.

Alex held up the camera and started filming. Charlotte and I were looking at each other and we were both thinking the same thing. I grabbed some water and splashed it on Alex. 

"I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to." I said, but I couldn't help but laugh.

He was looking at me as if I was stupid. He came towards me and splashed some water back at me. My hair that I was planning on not getting wet was now soaked. 

"Heey.." I shouted.

"You started it." he said, and they both started running back inside.

"Just don't slip and fall again." I shouted at Alex. 

---

We went back inside after being in the pool for a while. I took my hair out of the bun and it was all wet.

"Well, fuck." I said to myself. Guess it was all my fault though. 

I went back to Jack's room to see that he was still streaming. I put my sweatpants on me and sat down on his lap without saying anything.

The chat:

Yeeey, she's back

She's back from her swim!

My hair was all up in Jack's face.

"I'm sorry, I'm really wet." I said.

"Indeed you are." He said and made a weird face.

"Oh, stop it." I said back and he just laughed.

"So, chat, how about we do a little q&a with this beautiful woman?" he said. 

Everyone was saying yes in the chat.

"Guess it's a q&a then." he said.

The chat:

Are you living together now?

"No, we're not, at least not yet." Jack said. I looked at him and smiled.

They started asking about our sex life.

"Ohh, you guys are nasty, no, we don't do any of that stuff." Jack said.

I bursted into laughter and so did he. 

"Yeah, you nasty." I said to them.

Can you start vlogging your life together?

"Um, maybe. Not all the time, but sure, we can make some vlogs." he said.

My hair was dripping down on his thigh. We both looked down on it.

"Now, I'm getting wet." he said.

"Well, I guess that was it for today, guys." he said.

I splashed some water from my hair in his face.

"She keeps making me all wet." he said.

"Byeee." I said to the stream and Jack ended it.