He saw me naked

..He grabbed the top I was wearing and lifted it over my head. He buried himself in my boobs and looked up at me. 

"Can you just take take your bra off? I never get it myself." he said.

I took it off and he started kissing my boobs like he always did.

"It's so good when you do that." I said and leaned back. 

I came back facing him, stroking the back of his neck. I kissed him before I got off of him and stood up. He was looking at me, looking up and down at my body. 

I started dancing a little, slowly as I took off my underwear. I held it up and started backing away from him. 

"You're killing me." he said and I just smiled at him. 

He got out of the bed and started walking towards me. I threw away my underwear when he came up in my face. He was still fully dressed. 

"I need you to take me now." I whispered in his ear. 

He turned me around so I faced the wall. "No problem." he said as he was stroking my stomach, going further down. He kissed the back of my neck. I started breathing heavily. I was biting my lips and took my hair over on one side. I turned my head and kissed him. He gave me a lot of tongue. It was a little too much, so I started biting his lips a little. 

"Ohh, I see.." He said and took off his hoodie. 

I turned around facing him. 

"You need some help?" I asked him. He didn't get to answer me before I took off his pants. I went down on my knees and took off his underwear.

I looked up at him. "Soo, is it gonna be me taking you?" I asked as I was biting my lips again.

"Nope, don't think so." He said and grabbed my arm. I got up and he lifted me up against the wall. I wrapped my legs around him and he got inside of me. He kissed my neck and I started moaning. He started going faster and I was moaning louder. He took his hand up and held it over my mouth. He was holding it pretty tight and I was just moaning even more into his hand. 

He stopped and started walking back to the bed. He sat down with me on top of him. My body started going up and down. 

"You like that?" I asked.

We got a little further up in the bed and I started going faster. I was still moaning pretty loud and he tried to reach my face, but I was busy doing my stuff. 

He started laughing a little. "Shh, we're not alone in this house." he said.

I didn't care and went on.

He then sat up and dragged me down. 

"I'm coming." I said. I started going slower and my face was buried in his neck. He tried all he could for me to be a bit more quiet, and he succeeded. 

We finished, but I was still sitting on top of him. 

Alex's pov:

I needed to ask Jack about something. I went downstairs and I could hear someone in the shower. Thought it was probably Y/N, I mean, we did do a lot of dancing and I actually really a shower myself. I got to his room and opened the door.

"Hey, Jack, do you.." I looked right at them. Y/N was not in the shower, she was sitting on top of Jack, naked. 

I closed the door again and walked away. 

Like I hadn't made it awkward enough for myself in this house. 

Y/N's pov:

Jack was gasping and so was I. I looked at him.

"I think you should just let me moan as loud as I want next time." I said to him.

(💛💛💛)