X Games

(This story will be about you who is working at the X Games in Norway, and that's also where you come from. If you want it to be another country that's up to you, but since some of the faze members actually went to x games in Norway last year, I will write about it being in Norway.)

I woke up pretty early by myself. It was sunny outside and I was leaving for work soon. I was working at the x games this weekend and today was the second day at work. I couldn't wait, it was so fun yesterday, and people were really enjoying themselves. I wasn't a gamer myself or anything, but I had always loved watching gaming videos for some reason I couldn't really understand myself. I mean, I did play some games back in the days, not so much now, but I knew a lot about different games, so what I loved about my job was that I could be there, helping others, and teaching them how to do things. I had everything under control, and that's really the reason I got this job in the first place, and I loved it!

I had my card around my neck, showing that I was working here, and I was ready for anything that was coming my way. (At least I thought I was). A guy was trying out some of the VR games, and needed help to put it on properly. I was there ofc. He really liked it, and it made me so happy to see. 

I knew that some of the guys from the faze clan was here, and tbh I didn't know a lot about these guys. Since I knew they were coming, I checked some of them out before coming here, and I had only seen a few videos. I liked what I saw, but I didn't have time to watch more, so I was hoping on not having to answering questions about them or anything.

I was having my lunch break in a corner with some of the others I was working with. A marinaded tofu sandwich that I made yesterday, and it was so delicious. I was enjoying my sandwich, but as I was looking up I saw this guy coming towards me. He was wearing a caps and a hoodie with a logo on it. It looked familier. He looked familier. I swallowed the last bite of my sandwich. I saw who it was..

(I know this is only the first chapter, but let me know if u like it so far, and if there is something you want in the story, just tell me :))