He took a deep breath to gather himself and finally called his name.

"Jiminie!"

Jimin stiffened then slowly turned around and froze as their eyes met. Taehyung could look at him all day. He was so beautiful and angelic wearing white loose pants and white long sleeved shirt. His eyes were red and slightly puffy but it didn't make him look any less beautiful.

"Tae? Is this really you?" He whispered, his face filled with surprise but Taehyung couldn't wait anymore. He couldn't stand the distance so he rushed to the older, grabbed his arms and pulled him into his chest wrapping his arms around him.

"It really is you!" Jimin whispered, his voice breaking as he pulled away from him to cup his face and stare at him properly. Tears where already flowing from Taehyung's eyes as he nodded his head repeatedly.

"It's me Jiminie" he said.

Jimin sniffed, his own tears falling down his eyes and filling his cheeks.

"Taehyungah...my Taehyung!" he cried and this time, the hug was deeper, their bodies pressed so close, it should have been uncomfortable but they really didn't care. If they could melt into each other's skin they would.

In no time, their lips met, tangling together passionately and quite messily as they kept crying unable to pull apart. Taehyung was the first to finally pull apart but he still held Jimin's arms.

"What happened? Are you hurt? They told me you were hurt" he whispered, his eyes roaming all over Jimin.

Jimin smiled "I'm fine Tae, it was only a few bruises. Jungkook, he brought me here and I think he did the same with you" Jimin answered running his small hands all over Taehyung's face as if he couldn't believe he was here with him, that they where together again.

"I mean before that?" Taehyung questioned.

Jimin sighed and took Taehyung's hand leading him to the tent which was still standing there. They sat in front pressed against each other. No more personal space as they interwined their fingers.

"Your father tried to kill me" he began looking faraway. "He sent his men after me in the middle of the night. I escaped into the woods but got lost. Jungkook found me and brought me here"

Taehyung set his lips into a thin line.

"I'm so sorry Jimin. You don't deserve all these happening to you because of me"

Jimin faced him squarely. "I don't care about that Tae. I'm ready to go through a lot more if it means that you and I will be together"

Taehyung hugged him close kissing his fore head.

"I was this close to marrying Jisoo but a lot happened. A lot Jimin. I'll tell you about it later but right now, I must hold you. You have no idea"

He gathered Jimin into his arms letting his head rest on the crook of his arms.

"I missed you" the older suddenly whispered.

"I missed you too" Taehyung replied.

He added "I hope you know I never wanted the divorce. My father threatened me. He said he would hurt you if i didn't leave you"

Jimin smiled easily. "I know Tae"

He sighed deeply. "I don't know but after everything that has happened to us, I wish it all ends Tae. I'm ready to go anywhere with you, far away from our parents if it means I don't have to go through these torture anymore"

Taehyung nodded his head.

"We will Jimin. I'm with you till the end this time. Even if i have to die I'm never letting you go again"