Break Up Anniversary

Jimin is celebrating his fifth year break up anniversary at a random bar in Shinjuku. He is too drunk to even remeber the name of the bar and there, a hooker has been eyeing him since 1 hour. Jimin smirks, she is really persistent and patiently waiting for him to finish his drinks. He nods at her as a consent to spend this awful night in her arms. She is quick to take the hint and sits beside him runinning her hand between his thighs. She attempts to start the foreplay but Jimin stops her,

" Be quiet, let me finish the drink and get to the real bussiness."

At that moment, his phone rings, must be Tae.
Uhhh.... this brat is always lecturing me to move on, not to waste myself like this as if its easy , as if I did not try.

He picks up the call with utter disgust expecting a screaming and swearing Tae on the other side.

"Hello..."

"Hello, am I talking to Mr. Park Jimin?", a polite male voice asks from the other side.

"Yes, who the hell are you? "

The man is taken aback by his rude tone, "Are you perhaps drunk now? "

It totally pisses him off and his voice gets even rougher, " Listen I am totally in my senses , now spit out why are you calling at this hour? and who are you?"

"It's about your DAUGHTER, Mr. Park Ji Min. You may not know but you have a DAUGHTER" the man continues.

" I don't know that I have a daughter? Thanks man for the laugh in this pathetic night" Jimin laughs his heart out making many heads turn to him.

"Yes , Kim Dahyun and your daughter  has turned five,this year. Call me in this number, when you are sober, I am sure you want to know about HER"

Kim Dahyun, the name sweeps away the smile from Jimin's face and in a split of a second he gets serious. The man on the other side has ended the call. Jimin is now confused, the alcohol does not let him organise his thoughts, ....is it real? is it a prank??

"Sorry but tonight I can't" Jimin buys a drink for the girl and leaves after paying.

---------

yeah... this story is about my favourite ship Jimin and Jeongyeon. I write to relieve my stress so this chapter is short and written in  hurry. If you like it please vote and comment.