"Kai, as I have said, Taehyun is new here and I believe first impressions are sometimes wrong. Maybe what you see is him being mean but he is actually that way in another way. Also if he looks bad to you, maybe his first impression is also like you. Kai, give him a chance to know you and yourself a chance to know him. He's actually not bad if you ask me. Beomgyu and Yeonjun like him though and I also want you to know him more. You're in the old place and he's in the new place, you try to reach out" I said also stumbling upon my word.

"Yeah, I got it. Your way of talking is always all over the place" he laughed as I ruffle his hair.

"I'll try hyung. Thank you" he said.

Yeonjun

I went to Soobin's house to ask for some help in a subject we both have.

I press the doorbell on the gate as the maid open it for me. Bowing to them, I enter the house as I found Beomgyu on the couch reading some textbook while his notebook is in front of him and at the same time, he's watching TV o and remind me about the mobile phone in his hands.

"Oh Yeonjun hyung" Beomgyu greeted as he invites me in.
"If you're looking for Soobin hyung, he's upstairs with Kai, I think Kai has some really big burdens in him. They just went to talk" he said as I nod.

"Ah I'll just wait for him then. Wait, how have you been lately? I mean after the incident?" I asked as he smiled.

"I feel fine honestly. I'm afraid at first but after the bad guys were out the school I'm fine. Plus, Soobin hyung told me not to be scared so I trust him" he replied as he nods.

Wow, I feel him. In my first day of school though, I remembered how I almost got bullied but Soobin told me the same thing, to not be scared. Well it works actually I can now at least handle myself.

"Hyung?" Beomgyu snapped his finger in front of mu face as I smiled.

"Sorry, I got distracted" I said and he laugh.

"Oh hyung uhm, can you help me with this? I mean while waiting for Soobin hyung" he asked as I peek on his notes to figure out what it is talking to him in the process.

O wow trigonometry.

Haha I kinda like don't excel in this one but I really got good grades for this.

....

After a few minutes of us just talking, we finally finish.

"Wow thanks hyung. Now I know why you snatch that 97 mark" he said talking about the scholarship rate, as I laugh slightly hitting him.

"Yeonjun, what's up?" We look up to see Soobin with Kai upstairs.

"Uh hey, I'm just gonna ask some help with some stuff if you know what I mean" I said as he nod and I went upstairs.

"Kai, you OK?" I asked noticing his teary eyes.

"Yeah. I'll be. See you hyung" he said as he join Beomgyu on the couch.

.........

After minutes of talking and sometimes eating, we finally got to the bottom of the lecture and vuala, were done.

(A/N: OK I honestly dont know what lecture they're talking about but imagine it's some subject. Those subjects in class that are not necessary for your course but you have to take it because it is a requirements, those things)

"So I'm meaning to ask, can you join us here for a group study? I mean we're on different field but, you know for more reference" he asked and I smiled as I am meaning to ask him the same thing. Seriously, they have like tons of reading materials for all areas of profession. Well his dad is not the richest man for nothing.

You see, when studying, I don't like to do it alone. In our house, my dad or mom. always stays with me helping me the way they can. Plus if I stay in my dorm, I might just do nothing. Also Soobin might help me too and I might also help him you know with our minor subjects.

"Of course I'd be honored. And exam is coming soon" I said making him laugh.

....

After I got to my dorm, my phone rang displaying my dad's name.

"Hey dad" I answered as I hear him laugh.

"How are you doing Junnie?" I hear my mom ask as I smiled.

"I'm fine here. I got new friends and they are really awesome" I answered.

"By any chance son, about Mr. Choi, by chance do you know anything about him?" Dad asked as I smiled remembering Soobin.

"I didnt meet him, but I'm friends with his sons. They're really nice. I also didnt get the chance to meet him as he is a busy man. I want to talk to him though. Thank him for my scholarship" I replied as I hear my mom gasp

" You're friends with his sons? Oh he just introduced another son lately. How about school, are you OK there?" Mom asked as I hum saying yes.

"How are you two there?" I asked.

"We're doing fine. Your mother is always smiling every time someone ask about you" dad replied as I smiled.

"I miss you" I said as my eyes are threatening to close.

"We love you son, good night"

The call ended with me smiling as I close my eyes drifting to sleep when my mind suddenly drifted to Beomgyu.

Why do I feel so close to him when I barely know anything about him?

-----------------------------

Okay so this is a short chapter, I'm sorry guys to disappoint you. And feel free to tell me if I'm confusing you because I'm a little confused myself.

Still stay tuned. And this might be the last update because finals is close so gotta keep my grade good.

Thank you for reading..