The Save Screen

Dream hit the ground with a thunk. He stood up, rubbing his head. "Where am I?" He muttered. "DREAAAAAAMM!!" A voice yelled. Dream looked up, Killer was falling from the portal.

Although Killer was falling in the exact same spot Dream fell, Dream didn't move. Instead, Dream stuck out his arms and caught Killer. Dream grinned at Killer, "Guess you fell for me, Killer."

Killer crossed his arms and looked away, not speaking. And that was completely normal. "SUICIDEEEEE!!!!!" Geno fell through another portal, landing hard on the ground,"Dang it." He said,"I really thought I was gonna die that time."

Reaper landed next to Geno,"Eyyyyy what's up? Why are we in the Save Screen?" Geno stood and looked around, "Dang it. Out off all the places the portal could've taken us. Oh well."

The four skeletons stood in the middle of pitch blackness, the only light coming faintly from Geno's house. Dream walked towards the house."Uhhh Dream?" Killer asked,"Why are you still carrying me?" Dream grinned,"Cause I can."

Reaper caught Geno's eye,'I ship it' He mouthed. Geno gave a small chuckle,'Me too.' They followed Dream and Killer into Geno's house.

Geno's house was clean, as always. Reaper flopped on the couch,"Hey Gen, can I watch a movie or something?" Geno shrugged,"Sure. Where'd Dream and Killer go?"

Reaper pointed to the kitchen. Dream had put Killer down and they were both sitting down across from each other at the kitchen table. They seemed to be talking about something Geno and Reaper couldn't hear.

Reaper started clicking through Netflix. Geno pushed Reaper off the couch and sat down. "What the heck Geno?!?!?" Reaper sat up in the floor. "It's my couch, my rules." Reaper pushed Geno against the side of the couch and sat next to him.

They turned on a random Disney movie, not really paying attention to it. About halfway through the movie, two foxes ran outside. Reaper and Geno stared at the animals, confused. And that's when they realized that the foxes looked a lot like Dream and Killer.....

"Is that....." Geno started. "I think so." Reaper confirmed. The two foxes went outside, pushing the front door closed. They sat in silence for a few moments until Reaper came to a sudden conclusion.

"Hey Gen? We know that Dust and Blue are together, and so are Cross and Nightmare, and Horror and Lust. And I'm guessing Ink and Error are together by now, and we just witnessed Killer and Dream get together. And Sci said that our soulmates were in the same room. And we're the only two left. So doesn't that mean that you and me are soulmates?"

Geno froze, processing what Reaper had said,"Crap. Why did I have to end up with you of all people." "Would you have prefered anyone else in that room?" Reaper asked. "....no. But that doesn't mean that you're the person i've been totally crushing on for ages and I secretly wished that we would be soulmates and-i'm saying this out loud, aren't I"

Reaper smirked,"Knew it."

•••

(This is when Reaper and Geno are watching a movie)

Dream gently palaces Killer in a chair. "Thanks." Killer mumbled. Dream laughed, "You sound so happy to be out of my loving hold." Killer shot a glare at Dream, not saying anything.

"Killer? If I can ask, why are you always so quiet?" Killer glanced down at the table, "I don't trust a lot of people, not since the.... the incident that made me like I am now, I'm also not the greatest with social interactions. And I don't really like being loud."

Dream nodded,"That's fine. I was just curious, sorry if I upset you..." They both sat in awkward silence, not really knowing what to do. "Why do you think everyone was separated into different Au's?" Dream asked, breaking the silence.

Killer shrugged. Dream frowned,"Maybe it's because it's because of Sci's 'soulmates' theory or something. What's your spirit animal, Killer?"

Killer looked up,"A fox." He said quietly.

Dream grinned,"Same."

Killer blushed and turned into a fox. Killer's fox was white except for his face. His face had black tear drops dripping down his face. He also had no eye pupils. "Awwww! You're so cute!" Dream squealed. He changed into his fox as well. Dream's fox was a golden color.

They both went out of Geno's house, not even noticing Geno and Reaper watching them. Dream pushed the door closed, because he was a good person like that. They both wandered around the house and eventually decided to stay on the porch on the back of the house.

Dream walked around, trying to find a comfy spot (y'know, the thing some animals do to get comfy). He layed down and beckoned Killer to him. Killer curled up next to Dream. Dream fell asleep first, and then, after watching Dream for a few moments, Killer fell asleep.

•••

Sci grinned and leaned against Fell,"It's all going according to plan. We're gonna get big money off of this." Fell nodded,"I guess, do you even know who's paying us?" Sci closed his eyes, thinking,"Uhhhhh i'm not sure actaully. They had matching shirts that had a W. Do you know any gangs with a W as a symbol?" Fell shrugged,"I don't care as long as I get cash. But why did they want those specific skeletons to get together?"

"I dunno, I just hope that that everyone isn't too mad about being tricked into coming here, having a chemical forcibly inserted into their arm, witnessing someone dying, and having to fight Help_Tale inhabitants." Fell sighed, "We're screwed."

Another chapter done! Two more ships!!!!!!!!! So... cause i'm uncreative i uhhh got the idea of a group of shippers from BubblyShip (who is an amazing writer btw) so uhh sry for copying.... But, if u guys don't understand the W part, its the Wattpad symbol. And the shippers in the W is gonna be anyone who comments that they want to be part of it. And i don't wanna offend anyone so pls say what pronouns u want me to use. Anyways........ PEACE OUT!!!!!!!!!!