Separating

"Alright Everyone!" Sci's voice boomed out,"Time for everything to start, as you read in my letter, I was going to help you guys be able to turn into your spirit animals! Well guess what? That's not all."

Everyone glanced at each other, concerned. The voice continued,"With skeletons, their spirit animal matches with their soul mate's. And I've confirmed that each of your soul mates is in this room. I've given you lots of space to wander and explore. You can separate as you please, but remember, I'll only let you out of the room, if you found and accepted your soulmate."

Sci's voice clicked off. "Welp I'm going east." Lust said. He started walking in a random direction. Cross grinned,"Lust, that's South." Lust shrugged, not looking back,"South it is then."

Horror glanced at his team and then back at Lust,"Lust! Wait up!" Horror jogged after him. "Horror! You can't just ditch your team-" Dust started, but Horror was already out of earshot. "We'll follow them, c'mon Gen." Reaper dragged Geno away from everyone else. "Nuuuuu." Geno complained, clawing at Reaper's hand,"I wanna sit here and be depressed."

Reaper glanced at Geno,"You can do that later, let's go." Error watched as they left, he turned to see that the Star Sanses were already gone. It was just him, Nightmare, Killer, Cross, and Dust. Oh what fun they are going to have. Killer looked at Nightmare,"What are we going to do now?"

Nightmare thought about it,"We'll find a good camp area, and then we'll figure out how to bust out of here." Error nodded. That seemed like a pretty good plan.

They trudged along the slightly muddy trail. Dust broke the silence,"Would now be a good time to tell you guys that was always able to turn into my spirit animal?"

Nightmare kept walking, not looking at Dust,"It's a odd time to tell us that, what animal are you anyways?" Dust slowed his pace, as if determining whether or not he should tell his team,"I can show you guys if you want."

"Ooh, do it! Do it!" Error said, wanting to see. Dust paused and transformed into a snow leopard. Cross's eyes widened,"I've seen you in this form before, I didn't know it was you, I just thought it was part of that Au we were in!"

Dust turned back into a skeleton and everyone continued walking along the trail. "I think this is a good camping area." Everyone turned to Killer. Killer was behind the group, he had lifted up some vines and found a secluded part of the forest. Nightmare inspected it, "Alright, We'll stay here I guess."

The group spread out around the small space they claimed. Error started making hammocks for everyone using his strings, Cross and Dust began playing catch with one of Cross's knife, Killer was sent to go find Horror, and Nightmare focused on making a plan to escape.

•••

Ink, Blue, and Dream we're sitting on top of a very large tree. They had climbed it when everyone was talking. Blue leaned against the tree trunk,"I didn't realize how tired I was." Dream nodded,"Ink? Can you maybe paint us a quick tree house? So we don't fall out of the tree." Ink nodded.

They sat in the tree, waiting for Ink to finish painting. Dream scouted out the area below them,"I think everyone went far away from here, I don't think we'll be disturbed up here." Ink nodded, adding the last stroke of paint. "Done!" He said

The treehouse wasn't very pretty, it looked like a small shack, but in the inside it looked like someone let a toddler dump a paint bucket on the inside, which is what Ink probably did.

Blue flopped onto the blue bed and passed out almost immediately. Dream and Ink stayed talking for a while, and they eventually went to bed.

•••

It took Horror a good ten minutes to catch up to Lust. Lust was apparently a very fast walker. "Hey Horror! Lust!" List stopped walking and turned, so did Horror. It was Reaper.

Reaper was following them, dragging Geno. "We're coming with you guys, hope that's ok." Geno said, his voice muffled from his scarf. Lust nodded,"I'm just gonna keep walking until I see something interesting."

They followed behind Lust for a while. Reaper had decided that Geno shouldn't be dragged on the floor and picked him up, making Geno angry. "Reaper! Put me down!" Reaper shook his head,"Nah."

Horror ignored the two and sped up so he could talk to Lust. "Hey Lust? I think we're all getting a little tired, so what if I throw my ax, and wherever it lands we use that spot as our camp." Lust thought about it and nodded,"Ok, that seems reasonable."

Horror stepped back and closed his eyes. Then he yeeted his ax as hard as he could, aiming for nowhere in particular. "Nice." Reaper muttered as they watched the ax fly.

They watched the ax land by a small creek. There was a cave nearby that would serve as a good protection form bad weather. Geno nodded his approval,"The ax has good choice in shelter."

They walked towards the ax, noticing that the sun was starting to set. Horror yanked his ax out of the floor while Reaper and Geno collected moss to put in the cave's floor. Once they finished lying down the moss, everyone found a spot and lay down. 

Reaper was being his normal self and tried to get Geno to lay down with him (*shut up and sleep with me meme intensifies*), But Geno refused. As usual.

•••

Sci leaned back in his chair,"I guessed they would separate, I suppose that it would make future events more interesting."

Here we are! Another chapter! Hope ur all enjoying this, and uhhh thanks for reading? Anyways, PEACE OUT!!!!!!!